Lakers Jordan Clarkson & Larry Nance to Cavs for Isaiah Thomas, Channing Frye & 2018 1st Round Pick

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Cavs got way better. What are people talking about
Cavs got better as in they have a good chance to get to the ECF and be competitive. They were looking like a second round exit before these trades. It doesn’t make them any more likely to win a ring but they set themselves up for a post LeBron era if he leaves

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isaiah agent saying he's not coming off the bench..

This nikka mouth costing him a big contract..
they need to just flip him or buy him out. We need to continue building chemistry for the core players.

Hopefully once Zo come back...Zo/Kuz/BI& Randle start together.

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
George Hill
Rodney Hood
Jordan Clarkson
Larry Nance

Are all very nice pick ups. Are they beating the Warriors? No. But those moves ensures that they at least make it out the East.
I feel bad for utah fans.

Hill,Hayward, Hood all gone.

With all them on the same roster healthy, with donovan mitchell the middle of the west would look a little different.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
g49awWq.jpg

:mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
George Hill
Rodney Hood
Jordan Clarkson
Larry Nance

Are all very nice pick ups. Are they beating the Warriors? No. But those moves ensures that they at least make it out the East.

Explain to me what Cavs lineup is "ensured" to beat Stevens and Horford-Kyrie-Tatum-Brown-Rozier-Smart right now. Outside of LeBron, right now they ain't got a single player who would break into Boston's top-6, and they're all new and need time together on top of that, and Boston is FAR better coached on top of that.

Cleveland got better, but I ain't even calling them a lock to make the ECF unless they suddenly pick up an actual two-way big somewhere.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
they're longer *pause* and don't have a liability on the perimeter now but they still have tristan kardashian in the paint not doing a damn thing.

Daps
Worse? No.

I do think the moves are pretty lateral, tho'. It's like a going from a job that pays you $25k/yr, to a job that pays you $32k/year. More money is always better, but that ain't substantial enough to change your lot in life, tho'.