Lakers Jordan Clarkson & Larry Nance to Cavs for Isaiah Thomas, Channing Frye & 2018 1st Round Pick

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The raptors team are totally different and probably have the best bench in the NBA.

Raptors have won numerous games with both derozan and Lowry barely doing anything

The Cavs have 5 guys from their team that made the finals last year

nikkas in here talking about the Raps and Celtics like the Cavs won’t streamroll through the East like old times

The brick bros gone choke in the playoffs like they do every year:camby:

Kyrie is no near a playoff mode Lebron stop it:camby:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let’s forget the the Cavs still have a top 2 player in the world brehs. Let’s forget that nobody in the east can contain him for 7 games brehs.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cavs got way better. What are people talking about

Cavs got better yes. Defensively their feet got quicker. I dont know if I would want Clarkson contract but that's the terms of the deal. I like Hood. We will have to see about George Hill because he is oft injured and his defense hasnt been that good this year. I wouldve kept Wade, especially for what they got for him. It may be enough to get to the Finals. One thing is for sure, this team if healthy matches up better with Boston/Toronto

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Really feel for Thomas. Just rewatched book of isaiah last night, hope dude gets his pay day

IT getting downgraded to Nate Robinson status with the quickness. It wa all good just a few months ago in the playoffs. Either way, that’s Lakers cap space is looking insane. They gotta play this one right.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
clarkson- 25
Hood- 25
Hill- 31
Nance- 25

Damn i might have been wrong. Still not gonna a ship and don't like the salary they're taking on. But man they got younger, more athletic. Heck man, Rodney HOod?

got rid of a lot of dead weight. Don't get me wrong. I want IT TO win. But damn,

Hill
Jr
James
Love
Thompson.

bench- Jose, HOod, nance, korver, green

That's not the best starting lineup if JR and TT don't improve. And where is Clarkson? He's got Wade's role on the bench now.

Hood could be coming for Jr's starting spot and Nance gonna get real minutes. They still need a big man though....if Gilbert got that Love-for-Gasol trade up his sleeve then everything changes...

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
The raptors team are totally different and probably have the best bench in the NBA.

Raptors have won numerous games with both derozan and Lowry barely doing anything

The Cavs have 5 guys from their team that made the finals last year

This whole post:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

:mjlol:
Cavs roster from 15-16-17 finals were different but they always made it, though they might not win it all THEY WILL SHYT on Toronto thats a fact.