Lakers Jordan Clarkson & Larry Nance to Cavs for Isaiah Thomas, Channing Frye & 2018 1st Round Pick

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Nah, I see what they doing now. Unless some crazy trade in the works then they've given up on this year and are playing for the future.

It's fukking Cleveland. They can't get shyt for free agents unless Lebron attracts them there. So if Lebron leaves, they're destined to be crap.

So right now they're clearing out all the old guys/dead weight they can for young guys with potential. They just picked up three players who could be legitimate starters, and all three of them are young and have a future. They don't mind trading Wade for a pick (if that's real) because Wade doesn't have a future anyway, maybe the pick will turn into someone.

They're really banking on that Nets pick. Their hope is that they get a star, and that star has Clarkson/Hood/Cedi/Nance/Love as the decent core to play with. It's their only hope of being relevant post-Lebron.
This is actually pretty genius. Maybe Dan ain't as trash as we all thunk...or maybe Bron gave them a parting gift:yeshrug:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This is actually pretty genius. Maybe Dan ain't as trash as we all thunk...or maybe Bron gave them a parting gift:yeshrug:

"I still love Ohio, and the Cavs need to have a future. At the same time, I do need to open up some more cap space for PG13 to join my team. So look, these are the moves you're gonna make.

Trust me, it'll be better for the both of us."

:troll:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Dwayne Wade getting the boot from Lebron is like Macho Man Savage getting the boot from the NWO, compliments of his buddy Hogan.....Their 2nd 'breakup' too

:russ:

macho-man-nwo-o.gif

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I thought he played really well in his coming off the bench/6th man role. Don't really get this move from the Cavs side, unless Wade asked for this I just don't get it :dwillhuh:

Cedi, Hood, and Clarkson are three young guys who need the playing time. Wade was great for the Cavs but he ain't the future. There was just plain no room for him anymore. They playing for tomorrow now.