Lakers Jordan Clarkson & Larry Nance to Cavs for Isaiah Thomas, Channing Frye & 2018 1st Round Pick

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Damn!? Whoa. Them losses and that trade deadline.. GREAT for my Lakers. A healthy Isaiah Thomas is a beast on offense.

Clarkson and Nance are both good players, Clarkson was really doing his thing this year - hope they do well at the Cavs! Larry Nance Jr playing for his pop's old team is gangsta.

BUT.. first question: Lake Gang just drafted Ball as the Franchise player for the next years. Isaiah Thomas is not a back-up PG...

I hope that's not a sign of the Lakers thinking Ball is not the future. I still think he can be a franchise player or at least a real star. Kuzma is great - so that's a young duo with hella potential.

That said. Not sure wtf is going on in Cleveland.. but this will probably get them back to another Finals game

I'm happy as a Laker, we could make the Playoffs next season.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps

Add Rodney Hood to that tweet coming down, Cavs get Rodney Hood and G. Hill.
gilbert literally traded the whole team with 20 games left. LOL
SMH

So the Cavs have

1 - George Hill - Jordan Clarkson
2 - Rodney Hood - JR Smith - Iman Shumpert - Wade
3 - LeBron - Korver
4 - Jeff Green - Kevin Love
5 - TT

---

They got athletic all over but damn too many moving parts this late to buy them doing anything

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I thought they would have gotten rid of Randle to be honest
Randle has actually been playing well.

Randle to Cleveland wouldn't be a bad move, since he can play the 4/5 interchangeably well.
At least Cleveland is getting younger. They're not getting better.
Rodney hood makes them better....