this shyt is straight up comedy! :russ:

i need that American Horror Story/Empire mash up:russ:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This show is really going to have to come clean with an actual point to this season because for two episodes there have been nothing but wild ass scenes but no real narrative focus. The closest we get is the cop investigating the serial killer/son being stolen by Gaga but he barely got any real screen time in the second ep.
At least Angela Bassett shows up next week.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Oh and for anyone who likes the crazy billionaire serial killer that Evan Peters is playing on the show should check out this documentary about the guy his character is based on called H.H. Holmes: America’s First Serial Killer.
Holmes was twisted as fukk and actually built a hotel equipped with secret rooms for him to kill and torture people in without anyone noticing.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
this is my first fashion show :smile:
i'll show you something cool later :shaq:

:wow: young playa

Oh and for anyone who likes the crazy billionaire serial killer that Evan Peters is playing on the show should check out this documentary about the guy his character is based on called H.H. Holmes: America’s First Serial Killer.
Holmes was twisted as fukk and actually built a hotel equipped with secret rooms for him to kill and torture people in without anyone noticing.

i'll wait for the movie when leo goes for his second oscar :troll:
Leonardo DiCaprio, Martin Scorsese Reunite for 'Devil in the White City'

Last edited:

Penny 95

Pro
Daps
The show is entertaining, but the gore/disturbing imagery is way over the top and the plot and story line are underwhelming. With that said, I think Gaga is doing a good job and Mr March has the potential to be the scariest and best character in the show's history.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
lady gaga, Id smash :ehh: but shed have to be facing the other way like in this ep or wearing a paper bag, suffice to say i think shed be down for the paper bag

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
:patrice:These vampires brehs besides the thirst what vampire qualities do they actually have exactly? They don't have fangs, they don't seem like fighters, they don't "vamp out" in the face or transform, I don't see any super speed or super strength... is it just the immortality they have?