Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Baraka just popped out the matress and these 2 goofy sugar foots STILL in the telly?
TkfvUEH.png

they can show all this nasty shyt but no titties

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
I seen this, I skipped freak show because of the subject matter and the musical element.

First off, I never understood and propably never will why people think gaga is attractive :gtfo:
In typical AHS style (except for Coven) they throw a bunch of different storylines in right away, not sure if I really care about any of them yet.
Having the condom-wrapped rapist brother of the eyeless monster from Pan's Labyrinth feels like they're jumping the shark already :pachaha: but we'll have to see if they go as much over the top as in asylum, if so, I won't be finishing this season.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Been a blessed week y'all got to kick it with the USMNT and Sunday I'll be with the Lakers :wow:

We talk about AHS towards the end of the show.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Baraka just popped out the matress and these 2 goofy sugar foots STILL in the telly?
TkfvUEH.png

I gave them the benefit of the doubt because they were foreigners and probably weren't aware of American laws.

:jbhmm: Gaga got some nice assets but Jesus she's fukking ugly. I hope spends more time partially naked :idhit:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I think they made a bad choice giving Gaga this role. Its obvious this would have been the part that Jessica Lange would have played if she stuck around and watching it all I kept thinking was that Lange would have been better and "Why didn't they give this role to Angela Bassett?"...Gaga isn't a strong enough actress to be in a role this large.

And they were really pushing the boundaries of what is allowed on commercial TV. I can only imagine how insane this show would be if it was a pay cable channel.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I take everyBODY who enters the hotel's already Dead too, right:lupe:

...but, Gaga and her twink did go outside to lure those couple in to get their jugular shredded:merchant:

Lowkey, Sarah Paulson (the Sally Heroin ghost) has that Jessica Lange acting range:whew: