Votes: 9 20.9%
  • They should have gotten someone else.

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If everyBODY in the hotel's dead, how are they able to go outside and interact:lupe:

...Gaga lost her money to Madoff, and blew Angela's rapper boyfriend head off, tho:duck:

The Jesus and Mary Chain:dj2::banderas:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Had to turn off season 4 after like two episodes. Was too trash. Giving this season a chance now. No Lange got me :patrice: off the bat tho
see I am the opposite, I kind of feel like let's see someone else take the rock now, Paulson has youth and Bates is more versatile. It was reaching the stage that as soon as Lange hit the screen you knew her character was pivotal to the story and would get ridiculous airtime and it was getting boring. I enjoyed coven but the show has not been great since s1, Hotel feels like a return to basics I just hope they don't find a way to shoehorn Evan Peters and taissa farmiga into this season some how :scust:sick to death of that guy

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
see I am the opposite, I kind of feel like let's see someone else take the rock now, Paulson has youth and Bates is more versatile. It was reaching the stage that as soon as Lange hit the screen you knew her character was pivotal to the story and would get ridiculous airtime and it was getting boring. I enjoyed coven but the show has not been great since s1, Hotel feels like a return to basics I just hope they don't find a way to shoehorn Evan Peters and taissa farmiga into this season some how :scust:sick to death of that guy
Evan Peters already in it :deadmanny:

Corey Matthews

All Star
Daps
Sally's story line has to do with the 10 commandments murders. I bet it all ties to a demon

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
when sally said plan b i thought she was gonna summon Drill dikk to take care of kathy bates
:steviej:

i wish this was on hbo, the les scenes with gaga and angela basset:DAT CULO:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
This season so far is just fukkery on top of fukkery on top of fukkery. :heh:

Bernie Madoff references and Blaxploitation knockoffs in one episode. :laff:
Am I the only one that thinks Bernie Madoff >>> Mr. March as the most evilest man this season? At least the Drill dikk Demon you see him about to screw you....

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Like the first two series, third lost me, didn't bother with Freak Show (ever since that Tales from the Crypt episode with Ernie Hudson, clowns freaked me out). But... this? :patrice:

gaga11-disrobing.w529.h352.gif

gaga12-spinningorgy.w529.h352.gif

Parents Television Council Called ‘American Horror Story: Hotel’ The ‘Most Vile’ Show In TV History
#AMERICAN HORROR STORY
By: Josh Kurp 10.19.15 • 41 Comments

gaga2.jpg

...has me interested.
CIfVOz9WsAA15gO.png

And Gaga at times
full
, I'll peep it during the winter break.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
The Holden storyline is the only one intriguing thus far...
Gaga is good, but its like her story is going nowhere... and the homo vampire dude is worthless

Conz

Superstar
Daps
horrible show... but this has basically always been a horrible show. they just give you a few veins throughout that are interesting and surrounded it with pointless storylines, weird (mostly gay) sex and gratuitious violence.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I ain't a homophobe...but Ryan Murphy's gay ass gotta :whoa:

:scust:@ all the gay bullshyt.

This season so far has been :shaq2:...hasn't really grabbed my attention fully, honestly been kinda boring...the fukkery is whatever at this point...at least with something like the Strain, the fukkery is fun.

A few more eps to see if it picks up.