• Rough Sex

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Depends, if me and my girl are just horny, we'll fukk hard, usually doggystyle. But if we just got home from a date or we're just having sex to end the night its usually slow love making.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every once in awhile you gotta rip a girl's clothes off, throw her down, bend her over, and just fukk the shyt out of her without remorse...leave her sore. Make her run from you. Then grab her and pound her some more.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Every once in awhile you gotta rip a girl's clothes off, throw her down, bend her over, and just fukk the shyt out of her without remorse...leave her sore. Make her run from you. Then grab her and pound her some more.

:merchant: That's called sexual assault

Superstar
Daps
It's like football, brehs.

Some teams have that quick pass game, and other teams have that slow run game but a really successful team will have both and adjust depending on the situation.

Some chicks you gotta throw for 300 yds and 3 TDs on. But other chicks will have a really solid secondary, so you gotta slowly ground and pound.

It makes sense in my head.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Some teams have that quick pass game, and other teams have that slow run game but a really successful team will have both and adjust depending on the situation.

Some chicks you gotta throw for 300 yds and 3 TDs on. But other chicks will have a really solid secondary, so you gotta slowly ground and pound.

Truth. It's funny cause I've got a pretty variable technique. But even with years of experience, I make some chicks come *really* fukking fast but others, not at all. It's a mystery.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

No huddle?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Sierra Mist/****'s theme song in the bed:

Last edited by a moderator: