jalamanta

GOAT
Daps

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol @ this nicca having a threesome with all his aliases.

froggy-style1.jpg

This pic is killing me!

:russ:

:deadrose:

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
I HATE ROUGH SEX!!! :birdman:

Never got the point of it :ld:

Seriously, can someone explain to me how can one be into rough sex??? Sex is meant to be slow and sensual, be gentle and stuff not no ass smackin, chokin, spittin, swallowin (:scusthov:), hair pullin, name callin, titty squeezing etc.
tami-attitude1.gif

:ufdup: u sound like my dead puss wife

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
It depends on what type of situation we have..

Is he someone special or just emergency dikk in a glass?

If he's special we do a combination of slow and steady, then he beat it up (hair pulling, spanking, etc.) when gets his rhythm.
If he's not then we get it in however.

:ohhh:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
such a stupid thread and question :snoop:
different moods, different sex, different passion.
is op 17 or some shyt :what:
:whoa:
It's just a preference I'm asking. Which do you enjoy more? I'm not saying which one is 100% better. Of course mood plays a lot into it.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
i just don't think theres a definitive answer breh :yeshrug:
the passionate shyt is more relationship building, then sometimes ya girl give ya the gianna look and wants you to bust her walls down.
ya gotta oblige :manny:
both are wins :win:

Daps
very good with my hands :naomi:

but really though, don't you ever wanna get dominated a little? don't you ever think about being next to a strong man who'll make you feel weak, and let him be in control? it's not about physical roughness.. it's about the masculine-feminine dynamic, feeling like a woman in the most basic sense, letting a man overwhelm you..

i never met a woman who didn't like to feel this way at least once in a while, that's all i'm saying :youngsabo:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
but really though, don't you ever wanna get dominated a little? don't you ever think about being next to a strong man who'll make you feel weak, and let him be in control? it's not about physical roughness.. it's about the masculine-feminine dynamic, feeling like a woman in the most basic sense, letting a man overwhelm you..

i never met a woman who didn't like to feel this way at least once in a while, that's all i'm saying :youngsabo:

I never said that I'm not into a man dominating me but a man can dominate a woman sexually without choking,smacking, cursing,spittin and pullin her hair imo :manny:

I'm into having my wrist held down while getting some head or deep strokes tho.I'm also into being tossed in different positions and being told what to do in bed as well. :steviej:

I'm not boring in bed, I'm just not into rough sex or anal :damn: