Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
This thread is dangerous :whew:

I like it rough most of the time hair pulling, ass smacking, him giving me commands...I enjoy being dominated :guilty:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
It depends on the mood your girl is in, if she's coming off her period you're more than likely going to go at her like it's a prize fight, you get that text from her while she's at work that says "You're in trouble tonight" and you know what it is. If you went out to a romantic dinner and she has that puppy dog "I love you so much" look in her eyes you're in for a long session that night of slow grinding.

And sometimes, you just have to dominate her and make her do what you want her to do (no rapist), make her submit to you :manny:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Because, you're a lady hitta :leon: and who expects a lady hitta to be into passionate love making with incense burning and the sounds of Raheem DeVaughn in the background.
u got a point :russ:
I am quite soft, quiet, and shy in real life and I'm far from a lady hitta :pachaha:

you should do what you are compelled to do...
@Marty Thee Don, if your ass gets popped at the right time, at the right velocity, you will certainly lose your cool
If u say so but the thought of rough sex doesnt even turn me on :manny:
It's because your peronality on here is so blunt and uncut (sometimes vicious when you get to exposing nikkas on here :whew:)

I didn't imagine that you would be more into the sensual and gentle style of sex :manny:
I'm quite the opposite in real life tho :o:
so what does that leave? :heh:

you sound boring in bed :yeshrug:

It leaves this
Whats wrong with a nice oil massage, kissing and holding each other while giving me a slow, deep stroke?

Last edited by a moderator:

brookiecookie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It depends. I like it slow and sensual at times... but I like it when guys get a little rough, push me around a little bit.
and when they are strong enough to overpower me.

no skinny and frail guys :huhldup:

brookiecookie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sex is like a wavelength. The rythm will change obviously if your doing missionary and you find the angle the works you stay with that rythm until she cums it allows you to be sensual with her and caress her body and make her feel special after she cums stay in her and begin to thrust again after about a minute for her to recover then you can switch to doggie style flip her over like a man and be more dominant and animalistic

:ahh:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
It depends. I like it slow and sensual at times... but I like it when guys get a little rough, push me around a little bit.
and when they are strong enough to overpower me.

no skinny and frail guys :huhldup:

What about dudes built like Trey Songz? Too skinny?

brookiecookie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What about dudes built like Trey Songz? Too skinny?

yeah a little too skinny for me.

give me someone like cam newton size :lawd:

this is only a preference. i truly don't care that much, but i just gravitate towards guys who are built a little bigger.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Not ever chic likes rough sex. So far my new shorty tapped out, complained her breast(honeydew melons) are sore, pulled my arms from around her neck and said we need a safe word :beli: