Ladies of the coli, how come y’all be avoiding @skeetsinternal threads

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
Don't even come with the bullshyt... don't start. If you're thinking about commenting with that "white men wouldn't do this or white men treat me better" dumb shyt, you can exit. That's not what this is about.
bytch what? What the hell you are talking about? Oh paranoid ass. And if you don't want me quoting you, don't quote me.

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
This should b interesting

in-gif-14.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
bytch what? What the hell you are talking about? Oh paranoid ass. And if you don't want me quoting you, don't quote me.
fuk u..stop acting innocent like you don't know what the fuk you do. Dumb wench. Paranoid? No that's you bytch. Thinking every black man is on some fuk shyt or is supposed to be subservient to you.. your issue is that they don't fuk with YOU, for a reason. What.. lemme see, you're gonna call me a c*nt now right? That's your only 'go to'

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
OHHH, that guy. Yeah what he be talking if it's true is very foul,(part of me think he's lying) but I can't judge. I mean as a woman I did some trifling shyt myself, and I even help a male co-worker of mine in using a woman for his own gain. I will say this though, be very careful @skeetinternal. Do what you want but know some of these ain't men playing about their wives and home. I should know because cousin of mine ended up losing her father because of the bullshyt you doing.And his ass got murder in public.

Last edited:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Don't even come with the bullshyt... don't start. If you're thinking about commenting with that "white men wouldn't do this or white men treat me better" dumb shyt, you can exit. That's not what this is about.
1529096254814.gif

:deadmanny: Like Clockwork, this shyt.

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
fuk u..stop acting innocent like you don't know what the fuk you do. Dumb wench. Paranoid? No that's you bytch. Thinking every black man is on some fuk shyt or is supposed to be subservient to you.. your issue is that they don't fuk with YOU, for a reason. What.. lemme see, you're gonna call me a c*nt now right? That's your only 'go to'
bytch! GOODBYE! You don't what the hell I will say. NOW! read what I DID type.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Because women were raised to front like they are princesses and don't want to openly, even if it's anonymously, say they like to meet with dudes purely to fukk.

You had to make a thread about this for real?
:gucci:

We know women are sexual creatures. Men with any sort of intelligence are not debating that. But the way he be bustin in these broads recklessly and they be letting him is something else entirely. As if they signed a contract by way of blood oath forbidding any type of artificial portable barriers to enter their vaginas. It's crazy. :picard:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
bytch! GOODBYE! You don't what the hell I will say. NOW! read what I DID type.
Shut up.. u sound stupid and very predictable; that's what I do know. I don't need to read comments from the leader of the BBC - that's "Bitter Broad Click"- how's membership these days?