Ladies: How healthy is your sex life?

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I dont think women truly realize that sex has so many health benefits.

I say that to say this, get yaself a fukk buddy. Safe, fun and orgasmic sex. Treat it like a hobby, going to the gym or reading a book. You will be happier and when you find the "one" then you make the smooth transition.
:mjlol:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I dont think women truly realize that sex has so many health benefits.

I say that to say this, get yaself a fukk buddy. Safe, fun and orgasmic sex. Treat it like a hobby, going to the gym or reading a book. You will be happier and when you find the "one" then you make the smooth transition.
FWB life is a sham

Men and women get attached. Dont believe me about men.... ask men how they would feel about their jumpoff fukking mad other dudes :frommido:

I am :dahell: @ all the underutilized kitty in here

Mfalme_Perez

In a New York world full of strangers..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY 2 Trinidad
I haven't touched my boyfriend in months. He wants to, I don't. After I had my now six month old son. I had a hard pregnancy and we both nearly died during labor. The C-section left me with this belly that I'm trying to work off. So until I fix what's wrong, I will not feel comfortable having sex. I'm honest about my shyt.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I haven't touched my boyfriend in months. He wants to, I don't. After I had my now six month old son. I had a hard pregnancy and we both nearly died during labor. The C-section left me with this belly that I'm trying to work off. So until I fix what's wrong, I will not feel comfortable having sex. I'm honest about my shyt.
He will never put a ring on our finger. I hope you know this...