Ladies: How healthy is your sex life?

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
h

:stopitslime:Naaah but apparently to rest of non-somalis we all look alike :yeshrug:
im mean a lot of you do have that mo-g look to you:russ:
but i think people just dont realize some of you look nothing like that. i didnt know until i was dating a somali dude, i would have never realized a lot of those people were somali,.

I wish I was

im sure youre spectacular malc
:ohlawd:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Um 2-4 a week...more when I'm not stressed. I've noticed that my sex drive is affected by a LOT of shyt!

1.) Birth control-can lead to vaginal dryness and decrease in libido. fukk the extra hormones! I stopped a while back.

2.) Nutrition-I've been Paleo/ketosis eating with no fast food for the past month. My BF thought I crazy. Like literally rubbing on his junk while he played video games...lol! Fast food, added chemicals, junk, processed food fukks up ur libido, mood, energy levels...
Clean eating leads to better sex drive.

3.) Emotional connection- I could happily masturbate for the rest of my life and get mind-blowing orgasms with clitoral stimulation b4 I fukk a random dude. My vagina won't let me do it. I need an intense emotional connection and love to be stimulated. Also I need romance. The mental context and seduction.

4.) Stress- Men think women are trying to punish them but I legit can't get in the mood if u irritate me, or do shyt to betray my trust. My kitty doesn't want to be near u if u stress me out. But too much stress in general zaps sex drive.

That's just some stuff I've noticed in my relationship.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Um 2-4 a week...more when I'm not stressed. I've noticed that my sex drive is affected by a LOT of shyt!

1.) Birth control-can lead to vaginal dryness and decrease in libido. fukk the extra hormones! I stopped a while back.

2.) Nutrition-I've been Paleo/ketosis eating with no fast food for the past month. My BF thought I crazy. Like literally rubbing on his junk while he played video games...lol! Fast food, added chemicals, junk, processed food fukks up ur libido, mood, energy levels...

3.) Emotional connection- I could happily masturbate for the rest of my life and get mind-blowing orgasms with clitoral stimulation b4 I fukk a random dude. My vagina won't let me do it. I need an intense emotional connection and love to be stimulated. Also I need romance. The mental context and seduction.

4.) Stress- Men think women are trying to punish them but I legit can't get in the mood if u irritate me, or do shyt to betray my trust. My kitty doesn't want to be near u if u stress me out. But too much stress in general zaps sex drive.

:ehh:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes

2-4 is decent. Good feedback also. I try to keep my activity on the higher end. I know my girl thinks it's a chore by now cause I got to have it. She don't want me out in them streets like I used to be so she got to take one for the team

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
2-4 is decent. Good feedback also. I try to keep my activity on the higher end. I know my girl thinks it's a chore by now cause I got to have it. She don't want me out in them streets like I used to be so she got to take one for the team
Just try to do lil stuff to get her in the mood. Surprise her. Leave lil random notes everywhere. We like little gestures. Also both me and the BF are touchy feely so that kinda reduces stress and makes it easier and more intimate. But just grabbing me and sucking a boob does nothing.
Lol!

Don't be too hard on her babe. Tbh sex can sometimes be like going to the gym. It's hard to go but once ur there, u feel great. And afterwards I swear it's a mood changer...