Ladies: How healthy is your sex life?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
He will get a sidepiece and you will either not know or stay with him for the kids. Yall will end up divorced shortly after. I suggest just give him some p*ssy and stfu

I seen this happen too many times.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven't touched my boyfriend in months. He wants to, I don't. After I had my now six month old son. I had a hard pregnancy and we both nearly died during labor. The C-section left me with this belly that I'm trying to work off. So until I fix what's wrong, I will not feel comfortable having sex. I'm honest about my shyt.

wow, that's crazy. Hope he's being loyal, if I love my girl an we have a kid together the last thing she has to be is self conscious about any part of her body. I get its all mental...but you should really feel comfortable in your own skin around your man.

Question do you walk around naked in front of him?

Daps
Um 2-4 a week...more when I'm not stressed. I've noticed that my sex drive is affected by a LOT of shyt!

1.) Birth control-can lead to vaginal dryness and decrease in libido. fukk the extra hormones! I stopped a while back.

2.) Nutrition-I've been Paleo/ketosis eating with no fast food for the past month. My BF thought I crazy. Like literally rubbing on his junk while he played video games...lol! Fast food, added chemicals, junk, processed food fukks up ur libido, mood, energy levels...
Clean eating leads to better sex drive.

3.) Emotional connection- I could happily masturbate for the rest of my life and get mind-blowing orgasms with clitoral stimulation b4 I fukk a random dude. My vagina won't let me do it. I need an intense emotional connection and love to be stimulated. Also I need romance. The mental context and seduction.

4.) Stress- Men think women are trying to punish them but I legit can't get in the mood if u irritate me, or do shyt to betray my trust. My kitty doesn't want to be near u if u stress me out. But too much stress in general zaps sex drive.

That's just some stuff I've noticed in my relationship.

Man number 4 tho...:usure: I swear my boyfriend works my nerves something serious and then hits me with the  :sadcam: and :mjcry: faces when I tell him to move around lol like I just got done fussing at you about you leaving the toilet seat up and the damn lights on...im irritated...but he's so damn sweet and calm...and fine I just :noah:...damn him

Daps
I'm currently in the most healthy sexual relationship I've ever had...my man is so :noah: that I just...idk how to put it lol I get legitimately pissed when aunt flo shows up...never felt so physically attracted to anyone like I am with him.