Ladies: How healthy is your sex life?

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
With all these women admitting that they don't have sex that often, why are men that don't get pu**y shamed???

The supply of P is way less than the demand, so some dudes are going to be assed out.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Y'all are basically saying the same thing...she thinks sex is an obligation and you're calling it her duty.
It is a duty. Thats part of the labor of love. Its one of my few requests from a woman. Im young, fertile, vibrant , vigorous and horny all the time so until I hit that :flabbynsick: wall she needs to maintain me in the relationship. Im sorry. Its plenty of other chics that be willing and I don't need the headache

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Z8oioH8.png

:flabbynsick:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont think women truly realize that sex has so many health benefits.

I say that to say this, get yaself a fukk buddy. Safe, fun and orgasmic sex. Treat it like a hobby, going to the gym or reading a book. You will be happier and when you find the "one" then you make the smooth transition.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I mean....he's a nice, polite Southern gentleman who loves his mama and has a good head on his shoulders. He plays video games and holds a steady job and he is nice to look at, especially because he works out. And he's understanding and made me comfortable.

Can you top that? I don't ask for much.
Wow sounds like a good guy/nice guy

This must be new territory for you beloved