Ladies have you ever met a man that never cheated?

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
@MoonGoddess better get in here and put some respeck on my name.

Ef0LEom.png
:russ:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
There are many, I think women who think all men cheat (besides the ones who have been hurt previously) are suffering from projection. They are trying to make themselves feel better because perhaps they themselves are cheaters. Personally, I've only been cheated on by one guy out of all of the relationships I've been in.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I thought I did....but now knowing the truth he may have never cheated before this year but he was never loyal to begin with. Him n this chick he cheated on me with were friends throughout our whole relationship secretly. I had him on too high of a pedestal. ..I never thought he would cheat on me he just didnt seem to be that type of man....when all along he was living a double life n apparently I didnt know who he really is. So much has come out after the fact n its really hurtful that I thought he was loyal all these years. I was loyal to him n still am n a way cuz I wont expose his secrets even now that he hurt betrayed n pretty much fucced me over. I dont know who he is anymore. And I told him that xmas he felt like a stranger to me.
Damn that's messed up

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
And most of you nikkas don't want a woman who other nikkas ain't checking for. A lot of y'all will look past a chick if she don't got nikkas. Y'all need y'all friends approval.
Where you get this from? It's true dudes ain't tryna bring a chick that got a ho past or is unattractive to their homeboys but they ain't necessarily looking for the greenlight, especially to the level y'all women do it. Or at least not me.

If a chick is bad af, she a cool chill chick I don't give a damn if my boys don't find her attractive or want her. I don't think to myself consciously "I got a chick that every nikka in this room wants :myman:". Seeing mad dudes fawn over your chick doesn't make the man like her more, or at least for me it doesn't. I'd just be indifferent to it.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Not only do I have loyalty to someone I'm in a committed exclusive relationship with, I'm also loyal to my fellow men out there who's wives/girlfriends tryna fukk.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I only know a few loyal faithful men - Family & Friends.

Whenever I settle down, I want an honest & loyal guy; one who knows how to communicate (thoughts/feelings/desires) openly and has good character. I will reciprocate.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Trying to talk to men is kinda exhausting. Like explaining something out of a child's mental realm at that age. lol. His mind immediately went to p*ssy. Most simply aren't capable of thinking straight w/o p*ssy being involved. It's not sexist, it's the truth. Most men can barely think for themselves.
:russ::pachaha::bryan::deadmanny:

The vast majority of leisure activities, material objects etc that you enjoy in your everyday life were created by men. Human society as we know it would fall within a day if it weren't for men.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
:damn: everything always gets revealed,seem like women get away with cheating way more

Question for you (and men with your mentality) -
I know your operative word is 'seem like' but what on this earth gives you the impression that women get away with cheating?
Look at the case of President Clinton (took vows/married) and Monica Lewinsky (single woman). Their affair happened many years ago yet this woman is still wearing the scarlet letter and is damn near a recluse. In the meantime Bill is skipping along enjoying his life (yes, I know he was impeached but if Hillary wins, he will be President again).

On the regular women are solely blamed (i.e. homewrecker) for an act that took two people to engage in. Folks act as if women put a spell on men's minds/penises, lead them astray, and he is just an innocent helpless bystander with a stiffy. Poor baby.

Last edited:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Question for you (and men with your mentality) -
I know your operative word is 'seem like' but what on this earth gives you the impression that women get away with cheating?
Look at the case of President Clinton (took vows/married) and Monica Lewinsky (single woman). Their affair happened many years ago yet this woman is still wearing the scarlet letter and is damn near a recluse. In the meantime Bill is skipping along enjoying his life (yes, I know he was impeached but if Hillary wins, he will be President again).

On the regular women are solely blamed (i.e. homewrecker) for an act that took two people to engage in. Folks act as if women put a spell on men's minds/penises, lead them astray, and he is just a innocent helpless bystander with a stiffy. Poor baby.
Must admit women are smarter at hiding stuff.I will say this I seen women knowingly cheat on their bf's,marry the guy then have kids and become a happy family :russ: and they are still married to this day.Now obviously I don't know if guy knows but obviously something worked.Yes everybody can be forgiven,etc as for Bill Clinton he been a player since Jennifer Flowers,Paula Jones days.Hillary knows her husband,he seem happy but best believe he is miserable.I think when someone cheats in a marriage especially a man and he still married it says alot about the woman.when people cheat both parties are to blame but the one who cheated in the marriage took the vow before God.

Throwbacksample

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:russ::pachaha::bryan::deadmanny:

The vast majority of leisure activities, material objects etc that you enjoy in your everyday life were created by men. Human society as we know it would fall within a day if it weren't for men.

This is true 100%...but how many of men created these things to impress woman. If it wasnt for women though, we would still be driving the flintstone car.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do you mean never cheated period or never cheated in their entire life?

i've been in relationships where i never cheated. also been in a few where i did.