Ladies have you ever met a man that never cheated?

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
My grandfather did. 5 wives and countless side women lol. Don't let this new age shyt about being with one woman for the rest of your life fool you. One woman? shyt doesn't even sound right.
My grandfather did. 5 wives and countless side women lol. Don't let this new age shyt about being with one woman for the rest of your life fool you. One woman? shyt doesn't even sound right.
funny story im watchin Netflix on my day off smoking a jay.

tumblr_static_1360465204_weed-playlist-image.gif

And my girlfriend says"hey my friend said how is that guy with a perfrct shape up?" talking about me.
I respond by sayin" your homegirl was feeling me hard
:francis:lol keep her out the house before she sucks my dikk in the closet.".
:heh:
But i was serious even tho we smiling
:pachaha:
My girl was like "catch the head the tell me about it so we can laugh at the bytch"
My only response
:bryan:
And

:salute::youngsabo:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Some people want relationships for different reasons.I do think some want to show their relationship off to their friends,especially thru social media.
You can always tell this type too. They stay posting pics and the relationship is on the rocks behind the scenes. You always know this because the break up comes from left field. Or at least it seems as though it does...

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
You can always tell this type too. They stay posting pics and the relationship is on the rocks behind the scenes. You always know this because the break up comes from left field. Or at least it seems as though it does...
Exactly and then all of a sudden the pictures disappear and then you start getting the quotes "Don't be someone option when you can be a priority" and other cliches

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Male or female it doesn't matter. Loyalty is about reciprocity. It's unreasonable for men to expect loyalty from women when you can't give it.

Cheat on me and I will cheat as well because u introduced an energy into our relationship that tells me not to take it seriously.

Also stop trying to justify men having women on the side by the past. Trust me, ur grandmother had some side dikk as well while granddaddy was a Rollin stone. Those footprints in the snow didn't match his shoe size, but she wasn't gonna let u know that.

Just be willing to take a relationship seriously and respect who ur with. If u don't like the idea of being with one person then...don't get into a relationship. It ain't rocket science.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Male or female it doesn't matter. Loyalty is about reciprocity. It's unreasonable for men to expect loyalty from women when you can't give it.

Cheat on me and I will cheat as well because u introduced an energy into our relationship that tells me not to take it seriously.

Also stop trying to justify men having women on the side by the past. Trust me, ur grandmother had some side dikk as well while granddaddy was a Rollin stone. Those footprints in the snow didn't match his shoe size, but she wasn't gonna let u know that.

Just be willing to take a relationship seriously and respect who ur with. If u don't like the idea of being with one person then...don't get into a relationship. It ain't rocket science.
Wait hok up if a dude cheated on you,you would cheat as well?:leon: no judgement

Daps

ITA. and don't wonder why the relationship isn't going well when your emotions and time are divided between other people. it takes work to sustain a relationship, anytime you invite others into it and divide your time, it always shows up one way or another

Last edited:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
If they never have then Ill be their first :jawalrus:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I never cheated. Then again I don't drink, smoke or shyt like that. It ain't nothing wrong if you do, I just don't

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
That's a truly a damn shame we becoming an urban myth and shyt out here.
Women are scared of loyalty now.

I dont think most even know how to deal with it now.

Its not even a realistic attractive trait.

Its just a nice bonus to have.

I don't think any woman has gotten with a man that lacked in other area's but was loyal. Its just not enticing enough for women or "fun"

Decades ago it was a huge deal to have a loyal man, but now....if you have money, some power or are attractive that far out ways "loyalty".

And its re enforced by other women and men that also dont know loyal men.

They're are plenty out there but the reason you don't know them personally is probably because they are loyal and spending time with there family or girl.

I'm a super loyal dude even to my friends and family. Loyalty is big, its get no "respeck" tho its just a side dish now as opposed to being part of the main course.