Ladies have you ever met a man that never cheated?

9piece

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If a man doesn't step out, there is something wrong with him. Don't give me nonsense about loving your woman blah blah. Throughout history men have always been with more than one woman.

9piece

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very common back in day.Brothas had other families.Shoot some of our grandfather's did :heh:
My grandfather did. 5 wives and countless side women lol. Don't let this new age shyt about being with one woman for the rest of your life fool you. One woman? shyt doesn't even sound right.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Most don't want a nikka who ain't got hoes.

What that tell you?

And there's a sort of glee when they complain about how nikkas can't do right

Maschoists, the lot of them
Notice how women dodgin this thread tho,tells you alot.I made analogy years back I said people want what others have.No one wants something that isn't popular.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
My grandfather did. 5 wives and countless side women lol. Don't let this new age shyt about being with one woman for the rest of your life fool you. One woman? shyt doesn't even sound right.
Your grand poppa was a legit Rolling Stone :russ: I'm for marriage and 1 woman but in this day in age Love is being a business,as you get older

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Most don't want a nikka who ain't got hoes.

What that tell you?

And there's a sort of glee when they complain about how nikkas can't do right

Maschoists, the lot of them
And most of you nikkas don't want a woman who other nikkas ain't checking for. A lot of y'all will look past a chick if she don't got nikkas. Y'all need y'all friends approval.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
And most of you nikkas don't want a woman who other nikkas ain't checking for. A lot of y'all will look past a chick if she don't got nikkas. Y'all need y'all friends approval.

That's blatantly false

Nikkas just want p*ssy in the early stages

Chix are judging you by a bunch of other metrics

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Notice how women dodgin this thread tho,tells you alot.I made analogy years back I said people want what others have.No one wants something that isn't popular.

You don't know women then. I know 100% faithful men and a lot non faithful men. Only difference is if the woman has feelings for the man.