Ladies have you ever met a man that never cheated?

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
And most of you nikkas don't want a woman who other nikkas ain't checking for. A lot of y'all will look past a chick if she don't got nikkas. Y'all need y'all friends approval.
Exactly a bunch of follower as nikkas. Exactly why chicks who not really cute but not ugly can eat. As long as she's known she'll get attention. You gotta watch these dudes cause his friends might not cosign a cute chick because on the low his friends want her. They steering and playing that man.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That's blatantly false

Nikkas just want p*ssy in the early stages

Chix are judging you by a bunch of other metrics
And I wasn't talking bout for sex. We all know any ol broad can fukk nikkas. They're easy to come by for a quick fukk but for a relationship, to show her off..y'all nikkas need ya friends approval

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
And I wasn't talking bout for sex. We all know any ol broad can fukk nikkas. They're easy to come by for a quick fukk but for a relationship, to show her off..y'all nikkas need ya friends approval

No we don't...nikkas don't even care about they families approval

I think what you're talking about is a chick who's labeled a ho, but that's an extreme example...

Nikkas are not vetting thru their girl through their boys like do you like her bruh?

Females just need to have a bad label...and ho usually goes past their boys And to other ppl

But even then...hoes been getting wifeD

shyt in 2016 thanks to IG hoes is winning

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Exactly a bunch of follower as nikkas. Exactly why chicks who not really cute but not ugly can eat. As long as she's known she'll get attention. You gotta watch these dudes cause his friends might not cosign a cute chick because on the low his friends want her. They steering and playing that man.
Trying to talk to men is kinda exhausting. Like explaining something out of a child's mental realm at that age. lol. His mind immediately went to p*ssy. Most simply aren't capable of thinking straight w/o p*ssy being involved. It's not sexist, it's the truth. Most men can barely think for themselves.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
And most of you nikkas don't want a woman who other nikkas ain't checking for. A lot of y'all will look past a chick if she don't got nikkas. Y'all need y'all friends approval.
Even here they look for approval from random internet posters. That's why you have people posting pictures of girlfriends, women they meet, personal texts, etc.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
There are plenty of loyal men and women out there. Choose your focus and attention. Cheaters aren't even on my radar. I don't give a darn about someone who has no respect for someone they claim to love.

MOST of the male friends I have had were faithful to their S/O. As were the majority of women. If all you are exposed to and come across are people who aren't loyal or possess negative characteristics in general, then change your environment and the people you surround yourself with.

I'm not worried about the issues of the unfaithful. The only type of man I care about is the one who respects and is loyal to me.

9piece

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One man doesn't sound right.
And that is okay with me. But be honest, what gender craves this relationship BS? A female friend of mine told me, 90 percent of women want to be in a relationship and fukk the same dude everyday. All women that I meet low key wants a relationship...shyt is sickening.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
And that is okay with me. But be honest, what gender craves this relationship BS? A female friend of mine told me, 90 percent of women want to be in a relationship and fukk the same dude everyday. All women that I meet low key wants a relationship...shyt is sickening.
What's sickening about wanting someone to be your one and only?

SunGod

All Star
Daps
@MoonGoddess better get in here and put some respeck on my name.

Ef0LEom.png

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Some people want relationships for different reasons.I do think some want to show their relationship off to their friends,especially thru social media.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
I thought I did....but now knowing the truth he may have never cheated before this year but he was never loyal to begin with. Him n this chick he cheated on me with were friends throughout our whole relationship secretly. I had him on too high of a pedestal. ..I never thought he would cheat on me he just didnt seem to be that type of man....when all along he was living a double life n apparently I didnt know who he really is. So much has come out after the fact n its really hurtful that I thought he was loyal all these years. I was loyal to him n still am n a way cuz I wont expose his secrets even now that he hurt betrayed n pretty much fucced me over. I dont know who he is anymore. And I told him that xmas he felt like a stranger to me.