Ladies do you/would you cook for a man when told so?

LiberianGirl

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Sinkor, Liberia
I don't have a problem cooking
I mean I eat Liberian food 80% of the time and it surely doesn't come prepackaged lol

I don't have a problem being ASKED to cook
I have a problem being TOLD to cook

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

Crem

Rookie
Daps
I love to cook - but I don't cook on demand - I cook because I want to

bennett

Rookie
Daps
I know a lot of modern women are against cooking for a man. A lot men say that is why women today cannot find a man. But, both my parents knew how to cook. My dad always cooked(cooked very well) so of course I picked it up from him. I was always taught to never wait on a woman to feed you.

Cooking everyday 3 times a day for the modern day black woman who has to do so much is unrealistic. So, if a woman is not the type to cook everyday then I'm not going to hold it against her since I grew up with both parents cooking.

I cook and fix his plate. But he knows better than to "tell" me to do anything. lol

Nah

Rookie
Daps
:whew: I like this mentality. However you're going to have to get used to wild fish and meat. Me and my father prefer to hunt our fish and meat. Depends whether it's baked or fried. Usually we add some green beans/corn and some salad to that. Then a smootie made from a bag of strawberries, bag of pineapples, a banana, and a bag of raspberries&blueberries.

:obama:

I like this right here.

This the type of chick that's gonna kiss you when you're musty and pop your toe knuckles for you after a long day.

Fellas, I hope y'all takin notes...