Ladies do you/would you cook for a man when told so?

Tae

All Star
Daps
I know a lot of modern women are against cooking for a man. A lot men say that is why women today cannot find a man. But, both my parents knew how to cook. My dad always cooked(cooked very well) so of course I picked it up from him. I was always taught to never wait on a woman to feed you.

Cooking everyday 3 times a day for the modern day black woman who has to do so much is unrealistic. So, if a woman is not the type to cook everyday then I'm not going to hold it against her since I grew up with both parents cooking.

Ideally, I would like it so that we rotate cooking.
No one should feel obligated to cook for the other.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm pulling out the handcuffs and this
Paddle.jpg
. :lolbron:

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Why for? I'm going to be the breadwinner. When I come home dinner BETTER be ready.
:whew: I like this mentality. However you're going to have to get used to wild fish and meat. Me and my father prefer to hunt our fish and meat. Depends whether it's baked or fried. Usually we add some green beans/corn and some salad to that. Then a smootie made from a bag of strawberries, bag of pineapples, a banana, and a bag of raspberries&blueberries.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:whew: I like this mentality. However you're going to have to get used to wild fish and meat. Me and my father prefer to hunt our fish and meat. Depends whether it's baked or fried. Usually we add some green beans/corn and some salad to that. Then a smootie made from a bag of strawberries, bag of pineapples, a banana, and a bag of raspberries&blueberries.
What kind of meat? I am a cow, chicken, turkey, catfish kind of girl. :whoa: on that venison.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
What kind of meat? I am a cow, chicken, turkey, catfish kind of girl. :whoa: on that venison.
Fish is great no matter the race, but catfish is ALWAYS fried. The only meat we cook wild these days is deer meat. Cow, chicken, and turkey are unfortunately bought from the grocery store. Chickens are gross when they're dying.