Ladies do you/would you cook for a man when told so?

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I don't want to offend but if you're a woman in a long term relationship/marriage then you should be cooking/cleaning for your man. IMO a womans duty is to maintain the household...If your dude is consistently bringing in the bacon and paying the bills to keep a roof over ya head then you should be cooking/cleaning.

If you're both working then both should help to maintain the house/cook...

:blessed:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Sure id cook or pay for meals. When you're in a good relationships you don't even think about the gender role stuff. These kind of threads prove to me that coli men have never been in mature loving relationships and base most of their knowledge of women off the internet

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Sure id cook or pay for meals. When you're in a good relationships you don't even think about the gender role stuff. These kind of threads prove to me that coli men have never been in mature loving relationships and base most of their knowledge of women off the internet
GTFO I'm not one of those dudes.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
I've cooked for my brothers and I love to cook so :yeshrug:

And I would be :noah: if I found a man that said "I'm hungry, get in that kitchen and make me something" then gave me a slap on the butt :wow:

I love cooking too. This idea that cooking is the holy grail is silly. If you in my house and hungry I'm cooking. Man or woman I'm cooking and you better like it