Ladies do you/would you cook for a man when told so?

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
I know a lot of modern women are against cooking for a man. A lot men say that is why women today cannot find a man. But, both my parents knew how to cook. My dad always cooked(cooked very well) so of course I picked it up from him. I was always taught to never wait on a woman to feed you.

Cooking everyday 3 times a day for the modern day black woman who has to do so much is unrealistic. So, if a woman is not the type to cook everyday then I'm not going to hold it against her since I grew up with both parents cooking.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I would. But I like to cook anyway. As long as he stays out of my way, we're good.

• Dap
Reactions: Nah

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I used to do it when I was living with my ex, I'd time it so it would be finished by the time he got home from work.
It was fun to see him eating my food, he always said it was like eating at a restaurant. God, I miss that lil' shyt stain.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
No. When told so like I'm a gotdamn maid. :rudy: If he asks, now that's different.

Would I prefer to do the cooking? Yes. But I would have a big issue if I come home from work after he does and there's no food on the stove. It would be just a big of problem if I get home from work before he does, and I'm just sitting on the couch. It's stupid and inconsiderate from both ends.

I grew up with both my parents knowing how to cook. My mom did the majority of the cooking because she was and is the better cook. But my dad always came home from work about 3 hours before her. He would defrost the meat and put the beans in water and help her with the salad, the seasoning, whatever if she asked him to. I think that's a great arrangement.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I'll do it anyways since I don't trust men to cook shyt for me. I wanna be able to poison his ass first.
rdlol.gif