Ladies do you like men who dress like this

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I don't know if I could date a guy that was so into fashion or clothing. I throw on jeans, a tee and my sneakers.

I like women like this, but I also like when they can switch it up and be sexy with some leggings/shorts/summer dresses too.

I dig the versatility. Men can't be very versatile in comparison to women when it comes to clothing options without looking gay IMO, so I express my diversity through my kicks and shirts to the best of my ability.

Guy in the first pic and Kanye both don't look gay to me. The rest though :mjpls:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
You grow up, what's definition effeminization?
"1. (of a man or boy) having traits, tastes, habits, etc., traditionally considered feminine, as softness or delicacy."

Fashion is unorthodox, there's no set standards. Are women esmasculate if they wear uggs and high heels (both created for men)? The fun thing about fashion is that there's no such thing as dressing like a male or female, unless it's dressing in drag. Fashion both "male" and "female" are intertwined. "Dressing like a ____" are just parameters used to weed out those with simple minds.

Sorry to burst your bubbles on your theories of "black masculinity".

Your weak spoon fed Eurocentric ideals on fashion and, Jah forbid, Black masculinity, only serves to let me know you're not even worth the keystrokes it takes to try to enlighten a typical mainstream Negropean like you. Keep gobbling up twitter-lore and dr. phil-ogic and you will find yourself one day old, gray, and still not knowing who you are. Step away from the 'reality' Tv.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
my only issues wit this shyt is the fact that they out here over accessorizing AND the OD with the layering.

like nikka foreal, u got 2 shirts on, and sports coat, a vest AND a god damn peacoat, and its not cold outside B? :wtf: then nikkas pants be tight as hell.. i rock fitted wears, but u cant see my heart beat thru my jeans and shyt.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
yhst-83114501141346_2268_326611697

I'm too old to be dressing any other way than this (and I don't rock hats).....:yeshrug:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your weak spoon fed Eurocentric ideals on fashion and, Jah forbid, Black masculinity, only serves to let me know you're not even worth the keystrokes it takes to try to enlighten a typical mainstream Negropean like you. Keep gobbling up twitter-lore and dr. phil-ogic and you will find yourself one day old, gray, and still not knowing who you are. Step away from the 'reality' Tv.

Not worth the Key Strokes, but you respond to me. Im "Spoon fed Eurocentric ideals" with a black man as my avatar, yet you're the Jamaican making a thread on speaking Patois whilst having a generic Japanese log in name and a picture of some kanji as your avatar.

Lets be honest, just because you say "Jah bless" and "Ini" doesn't make you more tuned into your African roots than me, because I'm open minded doesn't make me 1 bit Eurocentric, lets not forget Jamaica has been under the palms of the British for quite a while now anyway.

And when you look at our posting names and avatars; out of the two, who seems to be more in touch with black history? One minute you're speaking Japanese, the next you're speaking American English, and then the next you're speaking patois. I'm not going to argue you with anymore as you're nothing more than a walking contradiction and with me being 21 years old I cant and shouldn't be associating myself with someone who I presume is older than me that says "Jah Bless", especially when they have kanji as their avatar.

I'm done.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Man Soulja boy and cheetah pants man are both extremes. Cheetah pants man looks real suspect and soulja boy looks like a cartoon.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-HpXstQjuma8/TyA81E89pwI/AAAAAAAABTE/asb7qIoaVaY/s1600/fukking+young-+men%2527s+street+style-+by+monsieur+jerome-+how+to+wear+red+pants-+black+peacoat-+camo+bag-+converse+sneakers.jpg

:ohlawd: I'm gonna need that backpack.

:patrice: longer length, Navy blue, Grey or Black slim fit vintage chino in the pants and a shorter length in the shirt with more collar, minus the hair cut an the thick non prescribes frames and that could be a look i'd wear :ehh:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Im "Spoon fed Eurocentric ideals" with a black man as my avatar, yet you're the Jamaican making a thread on speaking Patois whilst having a generic Japanese log in name and a picture of some kanji as your avatar.

look at our posting names and avatars; out of the two, who seems to be more in touch with black history

You could have the Blackest of pro-Black paraphernalia as your avatar and still be just another lost 'floating face down in the mainstream' Negropean sheep. But as is the case with that type of mind frame image is everything, substance is optional, so I'll let you wallow in your shallow world of Blacker-than-thou'ville if it gives you a sense of purpose. Which brings me to MY avatar. Yes, it is kanji, and my name is the translation OF that kanji(which, my little genius, is not Japanese but instead Chinese characters) which reads Kyokushin-Kai and translates to Ultimate Truth, and is the organization/style of Karate I practice. But I guess in your grossly arrested realm of perception a "Jamaican" shouldn't have such layers.. I'm supposed to have a picture of Bob Marley and some "ganja", to make you feel more secure in who YOU are, right? And as is typical of an ignorant person, they resort to ethnic attacks (which you've done twice now) when they are too incompetent to reply in a civilized way.

Lets be honest, just because you say "Jah bless" and "Ini" doesn't make you more tuned into your African roots than me, because I'm open minded doesn't make me 1 bit Eurocentric

Ignorance, roughly means to not know or to be unknowing, unaware. Your ignorance or, lack of knowing, leads you to think that every Jamaican must be a Rasta and speak Rasta-speak, which is what "Jah Bless" and "InI" are, and let me be clear that you have not read in ANY post where I've used either term. Why? Because I am not a Rastafarian. But your ignorance and low level of life exposure has you thinking that every Jamaican hails up Haille Selassie I and smokes the herb. That's only roughly 20-25% of our population you know, the Rastas. Nor have I ever claimed to be more in tuned with my "African roots" than you, that's just your insecurity and lack of knowing who YOU are that is planting that seed of misinterpretation in your head (whether you are aware of/accepting of that little truth or not). You are NOT open minded, dear, and that was exactly my point. Gosh you are such a lush. Thanks for proving it? You cannot possibly be 21 yet.

And when you look at our posting names and avatars; out of the two, who seems to be more in touch with black history?

See above. You're as shallow as a bird bath and it shows. Keep playing "dress-up" revolutionary, touting your internet images of Black pride and such, time will tell how far it takes you when it's time to actually be one..

One minute you're speaking Japanese, the next you're speaking American English, and then the next you're speaking patois.

And just like the typical ignoramous, you're amazed huh? 'This can't be! How can somebody not fit the mold and stereotype ive been given to have of them!', is the consensus reaction. And I completely understand. You see, ridicule is the burden of genius, and a duncebat such as yourself must be having absolute mental seizures right about now at a Jamaican who can speak English and is a martial arts practicioner and maintains a conscious worldview on social politics..hence your reactions and disbelief at how "one minute I'm 'speaking Japanese'(whered I do that at?) the next English(the native language of my country) and then the next speaking patois (the native dialect of my country). Sensory overload for people like you. Just too much for your little under exposed shallow one track pea brain to handle huh. 'It just can't be. It must be fraud!'

with me being 21 years old I cant and shouldn't be associating myself with someone who I presume is older than me that says "Jah Bless", especially when they have kanji as their avatar.

Now I KNOW you're not 21. And if you are, then you have the mind of a 15 year old to think that you shouldn't be 'associating with someone who is older than you'. There are paramedics who are 21, police officers, bartenders, military personnel, but I guess none of them are developed enough in maturity and character to be "associating with people older than them". Yeah, you are definitely still of a child's mentality(roughly 15-16). Either that or just a country bumpkin, or both. And why are you so bent on this "Jah Bless" phrase. Please show me where I have used that? You cannot go around angry at every Jamaican male just because you can't have one of us, or got screwed over by one. Get over it. (You make it so obvious that I couldn't resist.)

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You grow up, what's definition effeminization?
"1. (of a man or boy) having traits, tastes, habits, etc., traditionally considered feminine, as softness or delicacy."

Fashion is unorthodox, there's no set standards. Are women esmasculate if they wear uggs and high heels (both created for men)? The fun thing about fashion is that there's no such thing as dressing like a male or female, unless it's dressing in drag. Fashion both "male" and "female" are intertwined. "Dressing like a ____" are just parameters used to weed out those with simple minds.

Sorry to burst your bubbles on your theories of "black masculinity".

:scusthov: