Ladies do you like men who dress like this

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
kanye-west-entourage-fashion-week-paris.jpg

These nikkas look like Batman rogues gallery, you got mad hatter, joker, riddler, freeze with them tacky yellow sneaks and xray red glasses...

These nikkas is trying too hard

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
you don't have to dress like you lick penis heads - to not wear baggy clothes. foh.

I carry an expensive bag for my laptop and documents... their bags just look gay because they are trying hard to dress like fags.

The baggy clothes shyt was dope for it's time.. it's dead now. All the eras were dope imo. This new faq dressing trend is just a homo version of the 1980's.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
It is truly sad, and a glaring testament to the success thus far of the effiminzation of the Black male, to read Black men AND women in here supporting this type of 'mens wear'. And doing it with such a false misguided air of "oh it makes me so open minded and tolerant and eclectic to big up this trend" pride in your posts. Sad indeed.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is truly sad, and a glaring testament to the success thus far of the effiminzation of the Black male, to read Black men AND women in here supporting this type of 'mens wear'. And doing it with such a false misguided air of "oh it makes me so open minded and tolerant and eclectic to big up this trend" pride in your posts. Sad indeed.

Let's be honest, you're Jamaican; the fukk would you know? Jamaicans are 1 stone away from being cave men.

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And let me guess, you're the embodiment of the type of character civilized adults behold, making statements such as that. Grow up.

You grow up, what's definition effeminization?
"1. (of a man or boy) having traits, tastes, habits, etc., traditionally considered feminine, as softness or delicacy."

Fashion is unorthodox, there's no set standards. Are women esmasculate if they wear uggs and high heels (both created for men)? The fun thing about fashion is that there's no such thing as dressing like a male or female, unless it's dressing in drag. Fashion both "male" and "female" are intertwined. "Dressing like a ____" are just parameters used to weed out those with simple minds.

Sorry to burst your bubbles on your theories of "black masculinity".