Ladies do you like men who dress like this

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
That's the way I dress sans the bags and Kanye and co.

I will say Kanye sparked me dressing like that with his line from Estelle's song American Boy - "Dressed smart like a London bloke." I did research and I ended up liking European fashion. I slowly started to transition from dressing like Young Dro to the cats in the OP.

I'd say OBEY gear and snap backs are trendy; the dudes in the OP are just dressed well. Women who take the TS's bait and come in here to say it's gay probably twerk in the mirror daily and smoke black and milds; the dudes who think it's gay would start dressing that way if the aforementioned women thought it was cool. I hope the sequestration cuts down on most of the money you get from the government. :manny:

TallFrenchy

Paleo Girl
Daps
Reppin
North America
A slim fit is better than baggy clothes. But these dudes are taking it to the extreme...

I mean why the tight-fitting clothes?
And why the colorful briefcases?
And why the leopard print pants? :rudy: I should be the only one rocking animal print.

Dread

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
asap-rocky-air-jordan-iv-4-black-cat-03.jpg
A$AP

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-HpXstQjuma8/TyA81E89pwI/AAAAAAAABTE/asb7qIoaVaY/s1600/fukking+young-+men%2527s+street+style-+by+monsieur+jerome-+how+to+wear+red+pants-+black+peacoat-+camo+bag-+converse+sneakers.jpg

That coat is nice as hell. Honestly, though I personally wouldn't dress the way most of the dudes in these pics do, I don't have a problem with it. It's cool to see people doing their own thing and expressing themselves differently the way they were doing in the 80s, during the golden age of hip-hop. I'd definitely rather that than the shamefully conformist and boring/unappealing style that was the norm back when I was in high school, which was baggy tees, baggy jeans, and sneakers, with the fitted, tee, and sneakers the same color.

And no offense, but the op putting that last pic with Kanye's entourage in with the others means he probably doesn't know much about style- that pic sticks out like a sore thumb among the others.

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
I honestly didn't know anyone that dressed like Souljah Boy... everyone I knew was dressing like this in the baggy era :ohlawd:

33583_452915394764_680878_n.jpg

tumblr_lpqn9jPwXP1qfrc3no1_400.jpg

Daps
I don't know if I could date a guy that was so into fashion or clothing. I throw on jeans, a tee and my sneakers.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I rock a similar style...lots of khakis, oxford pants, and travel jeans (bonobos, jack spade, etc etc). Now I've moved off relaxed jeans and more into tailored jeans. Mostly always with a cuff, loafers, boat shoes, etc etc

Shirts mostly Charles Tyrwhitt for work, bonobos again, banana republic, and different button ups with patterned under cuffs. tailor fit is in and comforatable.

got a couple of beads, titatium accessories...

what I get the most on is my neon yellow pants and plaid belt...like someone mentioned before, I don't try to hard and it's comfortable on me and I know how to carry myself I guess.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't take fashion tips from 50 year olds...

dress your age, you shouldn't be 23 rocking that old ass jayz suit..and i'm disappointed in the vest and the collar being that huge on Jay.