Ladies do you like men who dress like this

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
No. Why should your jeans be tighter then mine? Why we gotta fight for mirror time and shyt in the morning?

Seriously tho, I'd want my man to dress mature and appropriate for the occasion. This right here is just a tad too much.

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
pp,375x360.jpg

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol, you can tell by the comments in here that theirs either a) a lot of young people or b) a lot of financially unsuccessful people in here.

@Spin....nice shoes, Allen Edmonds. I own a few pairs...rock a nice pair of saddles with some chinos rolled up. And I have no problem pulling REAL women.

Last edited by a moderator:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
This is honestly much much worse.

I can't believe we actually did stuff like this.

:smh:
Lol, wearing baggy clothes is worse than dressing like your sister at a prom after party? FOH nikka, u lame ass nikkas stay tellin on urselves on here :pachaha:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I find it funny how all the females dont like men dressing like this, yet its nikkas in here talking about how fly the shyt is :laff:

Like I said you cornballs stay exposin urself ol "i swear ima alpha dog" ass nikkas :wrist:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're on an urban hip hop board, there's a chic who says she rather dress in jeans and sneakers...

I'm saying from that perspective, what do you expect...lets be logical
You not going to be invited to a hippy or new age event and be taken seriously rocking some baggy shyt. Most young professionals can afford tailored mtm or bespoke clothing that fits and is comfortable. You guys have the wrong impression cuz u see some guys in skinny jeans, there's a style of being in tailored fit clothes that isn't over doing it in regards of effinjnating yourself...but a hip hop urban chic who only deals with guys who rock baggy and sagging isn't going to be exposed to that.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol, wearing baggy clothes is worse than dressing like your sister at a prom after party? FOH nikka, u lame ass nikkas stay tellin on urselves on here :pachaha:

I don't generally have a problem with somewhat-baggy clothes, but as with all things, there's a limit.

Tell me you wouldn't actually dress like that.