ladies do you care about height on man ?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
no it isn't if you said 5'10 5'11 i'd say:ehh: Tall af to me is 6'4
Yeah a girl as tall as a dude that some people would consider short is stupid to me. If you don't at least have a 6 in your height more times with a 2/3 plus behind it that's not tall IMO. I see girls that tall everyday. Its not like a chick 6ft where you can go days without see that but let folks delude theirselves. Ole I'm rich in the slums ass dudes lol

Kano

All Star
Daps
This is what you're homie needs to do. Playing the feild won't get him that many positive results. the only way for your homie to know if a chick is willing to date a short dude is if she is showing him attention.
If he approaches women that are giving him obvious signs then the likelihood of him meeting women will increase

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Yeah if women have height requirements men should be allowed to have them too I wouldn't wife a chick less than 5'6 because that means the kids would be short too unless there was some kind of miracle because I'm below 6'0
that's not true. My sister is like 5'4, her ex is about 5'11, and their son (my nephew) is 5'7 at 15 (with long limbs)
I don't know why people in the coli always think if you have children with a short woman, your kids WILL be short also. (I can give you more examples of tall people with short mothers {under 5'5} and tall-ish fathers)

Daps
that's not true. My sister is like 5'4, her ex is about 5'11, and their son (my nephew) is 5'7 at 15 (with long limbs)
I don't know why people in the coli always think if you have children with a short woman, your kids WILL be short also. (I can give you more examples of tall people with short mothers {under 5'5} and tall-ish fathers)
case in point update me when your nephew exceeds his father also I said barring a miracle It sometimes happens but it is not common where short parents have a tall kid. If the man is 5'7 and he wifes a 5'4 woman with short brothers he can only blame himself if the kids don't get to 6 foot.

I'm not about to take that risk I want my son to improve on my flaws

Last edited:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
case in point update me when your nephew exceeds his father also I said barring a miracle It sometimes happens but it is not common where short parents have a tall kid. If the man is 5'7 and he wifes a 5'4 woman with short brothers he can only blame himself if the kids don't get to 6 foot.

I'm not about to take that risk I want my son to improve on my flaws
Well if a guy that was 5'7 has children with any woman under 6 fit, why would he have kids that would be 6 foot? He's not even 6 foot himself.
I have a female friend that is a 6 foot female. Her mom wa 5'2, I think her dad was 6'2. Would you like me to post her family photos? As I doubt I'll be around when he's that tall to post pics. But who knows, that's only 5 inches.

Daps
Well if a guy that was 5'7 has children with any woman under 6 fit, why would he have kids that would be 6 foot? He's not even 6 foot himself.
I have a female friend that is a 6 foot female. Her mom wa 5'2, I think her dad was 6'2. Would you like me to post her family photos? As I doubt I'll be around when he's that tall to post pics. But who knows, that's only 5 inches.
If he has children with a woman his height or an inch taller the chances of having a kid taller than himself massively increase at worst the kid would be 5'10 but at least it would be progress somewhat rather than regression or continuation

(obviously I know at worst he could end up like Gary coleman but that rarely ever happens)

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
This is true. My mother is 5'5 and my dad is probably about 5'9. I am 6'2 :manny: