ladies do you care about height on man ?

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
I really don't think women care about this as much as y'all think we do. That's not to say some don't, but I'm pretty sure many women don't care about height, especially if all your other shyt is in order. But no (smart) woman is gonna put up with some guy's bullshyt just cause he's tall. Not any woman I know anyway.

Are your sure your friend's height was the reason for him being friend zoned? Or could it be that maybe he's a creepy a$$hole who felt entitled to something from these girls like most people who even use the phrase friend zoned?

That being said, I'm 5'3. 99% of guys are tall to me. My cousin is 5'8 and she's a giant to me. It's not a big deal to me.

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
A on everything thats whaddup
case in point update me when your nephew exceeds his father also I said barring a miracle It sometimes happens but it is not common where short parents have a tall kid. If the man is 5'7 and he wifes a 5'4 woman with short brothers he can only blame himself if the kids don't get to 6 foot.

I'm not about to take that risk I want my son to improve on my flaws

I get ya point. My dad is about 5"5 but he gave no fukks:birdman: and wifed a 5"9 chick. I turned out 6"2.

I thank him everyday for that:salute: Cant imagine how it would have been if he wifed a chick shorter than himself.:mjcry:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
This is true. My mother is 5'5 and my dad is probably about 5'9. I am 6'2 :manny:
My brother is 5'7, his ex is about 5 foot. The Drs are saying my niece is going to be at least 5'7, but possibly taller, because she's been in the 98th percentile for her age group. She's always been taller than her cousin that was born two months before her.
But let the coli tell it. It's :duck: For a tall person and a short person to have tall kids. :camby:

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
A on everything thats whaddup
My brother is 5'7, his ex is about 5 foot. The Drs are saying my niece is going to be at least 5'7, but possibly taller, because she's been in the 98th percentile for her age group. She's always been taller than her cousin that was born two months before her.
But let the coli tell it. It's :duck: For a tall person and a short person to have tall kids. :camby:

First of all; Maternal and paternal uncles
Second; 5"7 aint even that tall:heh:

Your point still stands tho

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
First of all; Maternal and paternal uncles
Second; 5"7 aint even that tall:heh:

Your point still stands tho
I never said 5'7 was tall. But when you consider the fact that out of my immediate family (parents/siblings) my brother is the tallest. I'm sure 5'7 is considered tallish/average for a female.
My niece's maternal grandfather is probably 5'9. One of her uncles took some sort growth hormone, and he's about 5'8-ish. So for my brother to be told my niece is going to be at least 5'7, considering all the short people on both sides (you can basically say all the females are 5'-5'4), is not a bad thing at all.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
The fukk it ain't you must be on them hard drugs

Not ever you see that shyt more than a few times a day don't know where some of these cats be hanging out. Well actually I do online where this shyt is a phenomenon
Calm down.