ladies do you care about height on man ?

Daps
Yes most of us care, especially me. 6ft-6ft4 :wub: :queen:

I would never date a guy who is 5ft6. He needs to find short girls.
No:camby: he just needs to find girls who accept his height. Most definitely not 5'6 but I can tell you despite being less than 6 ft I wouldn't go for any short girls(maybe for sex but that's about it) because the cycle of shortness would continue in my kids. I don't see what's wrong in a guy looking for a woman his own height or an 1\2 inch shorter. Nikkas have their height requirements too we're not just gonna accept who accepts us.

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
Nah, the guy I like right now is 5'5" or thereabouts. Just have a cute face and be likeable and you're set. I'm short myself though, I'm 5'2", my whole family is short.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anything under 5'5 I cannot do. I'm 5'8. I posted how I went out with a guy that was like 5'3 and his friends were cracking jokes about his height and our height difference, I didn't want to put him in that situation again.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
alot of short girls are even curving short dudes, If you 5'6" and under dating has gotta be hard as fukk :mjcry:

edit: 5'8" is tall asf for a female, the average height for a female is 5'5".
If you're a guy and you're under 5ft10 it'll be difficult. I know lots of girls who are taller than 5ft4 (avg height for u.s. women). 5ft8 isn't "tall af" for a woman. 5ft9+ is. That's model height.
:snoop: he does try to find short girls.

What happens? How short are they usually?

No:camby: he just needs to find girls who accept his height. Most definitely not 5'6 but I can tell you despite being less than 6 ft I wouldn't go for any short girls(maybe for sex but that's about it) because the cycle of shortness would continue in my kids. I don't see what's wrong in a guy looking for a woman his own height or an 1\2 inch shorter. Nikkas have their height requirements too we're not just gonna accept who accepts us.

Women usually like taller men. Especially if we like to wear heels. 2-3 inches taller is the shortest that most of the women I know like their men to be.

Guess what short girls like? :krs:

lol I know you're going to say tall guys, but lots of guys are tall to them.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Heh I just realized you the type that has to have the last word:skip:
LOL It does seem like it. He just had to reply after you said "ok". Maybe you should quote him again and see if he will reply :lolbron:

Daps
If you're a guy and you're under 5ft10 it'll be difficult. I know lots of girls who are taller than 5ft4 (avg height for u.s. women). 5ft8 isn't "tall af" for a woman. 5ft9+ is. That's model height.

What happens? How short are they usually?

Women usually like taller men. Especially if we like to wear heels. 2-3 inches taller is the shortest that most of the women I know like their men to be.

lol I know you're going to say tall guys, but lots of guys are tall to them.
As soon as you take off the heels the man is taller so it's pretty dumb logic.

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
he talks to girls that are 5'0-5'5, and they say they want a guy 5'10 or 6'0 and up.
I'm 5'2" and I would tell you I was looking for tall men. I had a couple of long-term bf who were short, though (5'6" ish, maybe shorter?). :manny:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I am 5'2'' so taller than me is all I ask, past 6' is too tall.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
LOL It does seem like it. He just had to reply after you said "ok". Maybe you should quote him again and see if he will reply :lolbron:
That was the original plan but alas, I having less and less energy for those sorts of things :skip: