Ladies. Are you secure enough to date a man who’s 5’7 and below?

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
I've always been baffled by women who are like 5ft nothing shouting from the rooftops that they need a 6'2 man. I mean I get wanting to feel "protected" but ma'am, you are 4'11, a 5'6-5'7 nikka is towering over you, even with your heels on. The fukk.

Sometimes the little girl complex plays into it.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Most women seek security and to be protected.

So basically, they are seek security and protection from someone else instead of doing the work to get that for themselves...which is textbook “insecurity”, and you confirm that OP is correct.

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
Height supremacy threads :russ:

I’ve dated a short man but it was him with the hang-up.

I’m convinced he thought I was gonna leave him for a man who has to crouch when he walks in the room :mjlol:

sunny80

All Star
Daps
So basically, they are seek security and protection from someone else instead of doing the work to get that for themselves...which is textbook “insecurity”, and you confirm that OP is correct.
Women are the weaker sex my friend. Even if a woman has a gun and takes boxing classes, women are still no match for the average man. Call it whatever you want.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
You are the one who equates physical attraction to height. I have no preferences when it comes to women. These are all silly social constructs. If the cat woman was nice to me and hit me up, I wouldn’t mind dating her. Everyone can use someone to call their own. Limiting yourself because of these stupid social constructs is silly.

:manny:

:russ::mjlol::dead::dead::dead:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Women are the weaker sex my friend. Even if a woman has a gun and takes boxing classes, women are still no match for the average man. Call it whatever you want.

What you say here is true. Nevertheless, it does not negate what I said.

sunny80

All Star
Daps
What you say here is true. Nevertheless, it does not negate what I said.

:yeshrug:

You can't expect women to view things the same way we do. Protecting ourselves is something we have to think about daily. The risk of being raped, kidnapped, beaten are always there for us. We are by nature weaker than men. Seeking a partner that will protect us and our children is ingrained in us. "they seek security and protection from someone else instead of doing the work to get that for themselves" like you said is silly considering no amount of guns or fighting classes we take can make us match the strength of a man.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

You can't expect women to view things the same way we do. Protecting ourselves is something we have to think about daily. The risk of being raped, kidnapped, beaten are always there for us. We are by nature weaker than men. Seeking a partner that will protect us and our children is ingrained in us. "they seek security and protection from someone else instead of doing the work to get that for themselves" like you said is silly considering no amount of guns or fighting classes we take can make us match the strength of a man.
Yep

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness

The risk of being “raped, kidnapped, beaten” is out there for everybody, you’ll be alright.

And you can have a partner taller than you all day, it doesn’t mean:
- they will protect you
- they can protect you

sunny80

All Star
Daps
The risk of being “raped, kidnapped, beaten” is out there for everybody, you’ll be alright.

And you can have a partner taller than you all day, it doesn’t mean:
- they will protect you
- they can protect you

Its clear you didn't read my posts in here before you quoted me.

Tall = More likely to win

Now you and I both know that it takes more than being tall but I am simply telling you that tall people are perceived to win.