Ladies and Paz: I'm curious ... does cum really have a taste?

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
:deadrose: and :ahh: at da same damn time
who is that sexy ass thick ass redbone? :lupe2:

Breh.......

E09Md.gif

JaeDay

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely salty.

If dude drinks a lot of water/had a healthy enough diet, it's bearable. If he eats like a college freshman and hasn't seen a vegetable in years................

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Definitely salty.

If dude drinks a lot of water/had a healthy enough diet, it's bearable. If he eats like a college freshman and hasn't seen a vegetable in years................

im so tempted to jerk off then smell it but the lotion scent on my hand mixes in :patrice:

:patrice::patrice:

is it gay if i put a drop on my tongue to just to sample a small taste? :ohhh:
@LBJ

you really bi doe? :ohhh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
im so tempted to jerk off then smell it but the lotion scent on my hand mixes in :patrice:

:patrice::patrice:

is it gay if i put a drop on my tongue to just to sample a small taste? :ohhh:
@LBJ

you really bi doe? :ohhh:

images

Noooooo... Gotdammit Gator
mysmilie_1709.gif
mysmilie_1709.gif
mysmilie_1709.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
No homo but when I was 11 my cousin Chrissy who was 27 was chasing me around the house, we ran into a room and we didnt know her pops was beating moms from the back standing up, so after I ducked the boomerang we startled her pops and he pulled out, I slipped and tried to gain my balance by grabbing his joint, no homo but I wasn't allowed to fall in my school clothes, so I grabbed it and did a split and simultaneously Unc Unc screamed "Aaaarrrgghh! Niqqas wildin in here!!!!" and bust on my forearms, it poured out like milk no homo, so I ran and my aunt chased me, caught me and licked my arm, she said "get over here!!!! I've been waiting for THIS all day :ahh: it tastes like candy bar nougat and green Mike & Ike's!!!"Later that night she kissed me good bye on my lips when moms came to take me home, I heard my uncle whisper, "lil ol' nougat loving faqqit!"

The answer is nougat.

I hate to say this, but....:snoop:

This is an underrated post, right here. :russ: