Ladies and Paz: I'm curious ... does cum really have a taste?

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:truuuu:

a whole lot of fronting going down in this thread.

let the ole boy LBJ tell it.

p*ssy has a taste, typically salty and if i had to pick a specific food - dragon roll.

so OfC dikk gotta a taste to it. as far as my genital palette goes, the only thing i can really compare a dikk to is cheese. not in a STI way :whoa:

don't get me wrong, sucking dikks is great and there's nothing like that sore throat you have afterwards but swallowing is generally a mistake unless you know/love the nikka.

i've had some that taste like straight up cum. no other way to describe it.

some fukkers taste like wheatgrass...and that's the last time for them. i give em i nice smirk like it's all good but anyone with half a brain knows it means :ufdup:

others taste like cheese or butter as i mentioned above.

now while i may be a demonic bisexual, i'm not a complete fakkit, so i've never tasted my own jizz but the folks that swallow me tell me it's sweet. let it be known that i don't fish for compliments after i've nutted; there's no point really, agree? i attribute it to my vegetarian diet at the time.

also:
tumblr_mll4iakYpw1qhqs99o1_500.gif

P5ORDUK.gif

mysmilie_1709.gif
mysmilie_1709.gif
mysmilie_1709.gif

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
No homo but when I was 11 my cousin Chrissy who was 27 was chasing me around the house, we ran into a room and we didnt know her pops was beating moms from the back standing up, so after I ducked the boomerang we startled her pops and he pulled out, I slipped and tried to gain my balance by grabbing his joint, no homo but I wasn't allowed to fall in my school clothes, so I grabbed it and did a split and he simultaneously Unc Unc screamed "Aaaarrrgghh! Niqqas wildin in here!!!!" and bust on my forearms, it poured out like milk no homo, so I ran and my aunt chased me, caught me and licked my arm, she said "get over here!!!! I've been waiting for THIS all day :ahh: it tastes like candy bar nougat and green Mike & Ike's!!!"Later that night she kissed me good bye on my lips when moms came to take me home, I heard my uncle whisper, "lil ol' nougat loving faqqit!"

The answer is nougat.
corydeadover.gif

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
:truuuu:

a whole lot of fronting going down in this thread.

let the ole boy LBJ tell it.

p*ssy has a taste, typically salty and if i had to pick a specific food - dragon roll.

so OfC dikk gotta a taste to it. as far as my genital palette goes, the only thing i can really compare a dikk to is cheese. not in a STI way :whoa:

don't get me wrong, sucking dikks is great and there's nothing like that sore throat you have afterwards but swallowing is generally a mistake unless you know/love the nikka.

i've had some that taste like straight up cum. no other way to describe it.

some fukkers taste like wheatgrass...and that's the last time for them. i give em i nice smirk like it's all good but anyone with half a brain knows it means :ufdup:

others taste like cheese or butter as i mentioned above.

now while i may be a demonic bisexual, i'm not a complete fakkit, so i've never tasted my own jizz but the folks that swallow me tell me it's sweet. let it be known that i don't fish for compliments after i've nutted; there's no point really, agree? i attribute it to my vegetarian diet at the time.

also:
tumblr_mll4iakYpw1qhqs99o1_500.gif

:deadrose: and :ahh: at da same damn time
who is that sexy ass thick ass redbone? :lupe2:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
No homo but when I was 11 my cousin Chrissy who was 27 was chasing me around the house, we ran into a room and we didnt know her pops was beating moms from the back standing up, so after I ducked the boomerang we startled her pops and he pulled out, I slipped and tried to gain my balance by grabbing his joint, no homo but I wasn't allowed to fall in my school clothes, so I grabbed it and did a split and simultaneously Unc Unc screamed "Aaaarrrgghh! Niqqas wildin in here!!!!" and bust on my forearms, it poured out like milk no homo, so I ran and my aunt chased me, caught me and licked my arm, she said "get over here!!!! I've been waiting for THIS all day :ahh: it tastes like candy bar nougat and green Mike & Ike's!!!"Later that night she kissed me good bye on my lips when moms came to take me home, I heard my uncle whisper, "lil ol' nougat loving faqqit!"

mj-laughing.gif

The answer is nougat.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
No homo but when I was 11 my cousin Chrissy who was 27 was chasing me around the house, we ran into a room and we didnt know her pops was beating moms from the back standing up, so after I ducked the boomerang we startled her pops and he pulled out, I slipped and tried to gain my balance by grabbing his joint, no homo but I wasn't allowed to fall in my school clothes, so I grabbed it and did a split and simultaneously Unc Unc screamed "Aaaarrrgghh! Niqqas wildin in here!!!!" and bust on my forearms, it poured out like milk no homo, so I ran and my aunt chased me, caught me and licked my arm, she said "get over here!!!! I've been waiting for THIS all day :ahh: it tastes like candy bar nougat and green Mike & Ike's!!!"Later that night she kissed me good bye on my lips when moms came to take me home, I heard my uncle whisper, "lil ol' nougat loving faqqit!"

The answer is nougat.

Christ...my breh ski is back in the world of living :myman: