Ladies and Paz: I'm curious ... does cum really have a taste?

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
:truuuu:

a whole lot of fronting going down in this thread.

let the ole boy LBJ tell it.

p*ssy has a taste, typically salty and if i had to pick a specific food - dragon roll.

so OfC dikk gotta a taste to it. as far as my genital palette goes, the only thing i can really compare a dikk to is cheese. not in a STI way :whoa:

don't get me wrong, sucking dikks is great and there's nothing like that sore throat you have afterwards but swallowing is generally a mistake unless you know/love the nikka.

i've had some that taste like straight up cum. no other way to describe it.

some fukkers taste like wheatgrass...and that's the last time for them. i give em i nice smirk like it's all good but anyone with half a brain knows it means :ufdup:

others taste like cheese or butter as i mentioned above.

now while i may be a demonic bisexual, i'm not a complete fakkit, so i've never tasted my own jizz but the folks that swallow me tell me it's sweet. let it be known that i don't fish for compliments after i've nutted; there's no point really, agree? i attribute it to my vegetarian diet at the time.

also:
tumblr_mll4iakYpw1qhqs99o1_500.gif

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
No homo but when I was 11 my cousin Chrissy who was 27 was chasing me around the house, we ran into a room and we didnt know her pops was beating moms from the back standing up, so after I ducked the boomerang we startled her pops and he pulled out, I slipped and tried to gain my balance by grabbing his joint, no homo but I wasn't allowed to fall in my school clothes, so I grabbed it and did a split and simultaneously Unc Unc screamed "Aaaarrrgghh! Niqqas wildin in here!!!!" and bust on my forearms, it poured out like milk no homo, so I ran and my aunt chased me, caught me and licked my arm, she said "get over here!!!! I've been waiting for THIS all day :ahh: it tastes like candy bar nougat and green Mike & Ike's!!!"Later that night she kissed me good bye on my lips when moms came to take me home, I heard my uncle whisper, "lil ol' nougat loving faqqit!"

The answer is nougat.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
No homo but when I was 11 my cousin Chrissy who was 27 was chasing me around the house, we ran into a room and we didnt know her pops was beating moms from the back standing up, so after I ducked the boomerang we startled her pops and he pulled out, I slipped and tried to gain my balance by grabbing his joint, no homo but wasn't allowed to fall in my school clothes, so I grabbed it and did a split and he simultaneously Unc Unc screamed "Aaaarrrgghh! Niqqas wildin in here!!!!" and bust on my forearms, it poured out like milk no homo, so I ran and my aunt chased me, caught me and licked my arm, she said "get over here!!!! I've been waiting for THIS all day, it tastes like candy bar nougat and green Mike & Ike's. Later that night she kissed me good bye on my lips when moms came to take me home, I heard my uncle whisper, "lil ol' nougat loving faqqit!"

The answer is nougat.
Jesus!! :dead:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
No homo but when I was 11 my cousin Chrissy who was 27 was chasing me around the house, we ran into a room and we didnt know her pops was beating moms from the back standing up, so after I ducked the boomerang we startled her pops and he pulled out, I slipped and tried to gain my balance by grabbing his joint, no homo I but wasn't allowed to fall in my school clothes, so I grabbed it and did a split and he simultaneously Unc Unc screamed "Aaaarrrgghh! Niqqas wildin in here!!!!" and bust on my forearms, it poured out like milk no homo, so I ran and my aunt chased me, caught me and licked my arm, she said "get over here!!!! I've been waiting for THIS all day, it tastes like candy bar nougat and green Mike & Ike's. Later that night she kissed me good bye on my lips when moms came to take me home, I heard my uncle whisper, "lil ol' nougat loving faqqit!"

The answer is nougat.

tumblr_m5sa5yLLV11r3enuj.gif

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
No homo but when I was 11 my cousin Chrissy who was 27 was chasing me around the house, we ran into a room and we didnt know her pops was beating moms from the back standing up, so after I ducked the boomerang we startled her pops and he pulled out, I slipped and tried to gain my balance by grabbing his joint, no homo I but wasn't allowed to fall in my school clothes, so I grabbed it and did a split and he simultaneously Unc Unc screamed "Aaaarrrgghh! Niqqas wildin in here!!!!" and bust on my forearms, it poured out like milk no homo, so I ran and my aunt chased me, caught me and licked my arm, she said "get over here!!!! I've been waiting for THIS all day, it tastes like candy bar nougat and green Mike & Ike's. Later that night she kissed me good bye on my lips when moms came to take me home, I heard my uncle whisper, "lil ol' nougat loving faqqit!"

The answer is nougat.

Tried WAY too hard here.