Ladies and Paz: I'm curious ... does cum really have a taste?

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
No homo but when I was 11 my cousin Chrissy who was 27 was chasing me around the house, we ran into a room and we didnt know her pops was beating moms from the back standing up, so after I ducked the boomerang we startled her pops and he pulled out, I slipped and tried to gain my balance by grabbing his joint, no homo I but wasn't allowed to fall in my school clothes, so I grabbed it and did a split and he simultaneously Unc Unc screamed "Aaaarrrgghh! Niqqas wildin in here!!!!" and bust on my forearms, it poured out like milk no homo, so I ran and my aunt chased me, caught me and licked my arm, she said "get over here!!!! I've been waiting for THIS all day, it tastes like candy bar nougat and green Mike & Ike's. Later that night she kissed me good bye on my lips when moms came to take me home, I heard my uncle whisper, "lil ol' nougat loving faqqit!"

The answer is nougat.
:ha: my nikka ski hat :bow:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Go 'head and satisfy your curiosity breh. Secondhand answers aren't as fun.

:shaq:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
No homo but when I was 11 my cousin Chrissy who was 27 was chasing me around the house, we ran into a room and we didnt know her pops was beating moms from the back standing up, so after I ducked the boomerang we startled her pops and he pulled out, I slipped and tried to gain my balance by grabbing his joint, no homo I but wasn't allowed to fall in my school clothes, so I grabbed it and did a split and he simultaneously Unc Unc screamed "Aaaarrrgghh! Niqqas wildin in here!!!!" and bust on my forearms, it poured out like milk no homo, so I ran and my aunt chased me, caught me and licked my arm, she said "get over here!!!! I've been waiting for THIS all day, it tastes like candy bar nougat and green Mike & Ike's. Later that night she kissed me good bye on my lips when moms came to take me home, I heard my uncle whisper, "lil ol' nougat loving faqqit!"

The answer is nougat.

son...

tumblr_lpq4ce9J0J1qjnfl4.gif

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps

The answer is nougat.

kissed on the lips tho :damn:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

The answer is nougat.

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
No homo but when I was 11 my cousin Chrissy who was 27 was chasing me around the house, we ran into a room and we didnt know her pops was beating moms from the back standing up, so after I ducked the boomerang we startled her pops and he pulled out, I slipped and tried to gain my balance by grabbing his joint, no homo but I wasn't allowed to fall in my school clothes, so I grabbed it and did a split and he simultaneously Unc Unc screamed "Aaaarrrgghh! Niqqas wildin in here!!!!" and bust on my forearms, it poured out like milk no homo, so I ran and my aunt chased me, caught me and licked my arm, she said "get over here!!!! I've been waiting for THIS all day :ahh: it tastes like candy bar nougat and green Mike & Ike's!!!"Later that night she kissed me good bye on my lips when moms came to take me home, I heard my uncle whisper, "lil ol' nougat loving faqqit!"

The answer is nougat.

Aw how ive missed u! :hug:

U broad shoulders havin sexy man u! :blessedo: