Labor Day Parade 2012 Eastern Parkway Brooklyn

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
If you know anything about the culture you would know that these chics aint seen sleep all night because they been partying and prepping all night not to mention been splashed with baby oil and powder attending Jouvert plus dancing up long brooklyn blocks in 85 degree heat. bytches aint out there in their finest, in fact its recommended you wear some old ass shoes and disposable clothes.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I guess there's more shootings on side streets than the parkway

:manny:

concise

Veteran
Daps
had thoughts of scoping out the scene for a bit
rain and forecast of more rain :beli:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Ill be there!!!

NYPD made Jouvert wack. Too much babysitting by NYPD. Its cold and wet. Its too much police this year killing the whole vibe and culture of the parade. More barricades, more police....this aint a good look this year. What's next

NYPD :pacspit:

concise

Veteran
Daps
NYPD made Jouvert wack. Too much babysitting by NYPD. Its cold and wet. Its too much police this year killing the whole vibe and culture of the parade. More barricades, more police....this aint a good look this year. What's next

:ohhh: I didn't even know it was possible to be even more restrictive than they already were

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

First off: fukk the cops :pacspit:

But in all honesty, them nikkas wasn't out there like that until these clown ass gang nikkas started fukking shyt up. Jouvert used to be one the greatest nights of the year for me, but the constant shootings and stabbings just fukked up the whole vibe. How can you be out there wilding with all that beautiful Caribbean ass, great music and food? nikkas is clowns, b.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off: fukk the cops :pacspit:

But in all honesty, them nikkas wasn't out there like that until these clown ass gang nikkas started fukking shyt up. Jouvert used to be one the greatest nights of the year for me, but the constant shootings and stabbings just fukked up the whole vibe. How can you be out there wilding with all that beautiful Caribbean ass, great music and food? nikkas is clowns, b.

True that man i was saying the same thing yesterday. before when only true carnival heads went to jouvert it was the greatest thing then suddenly all these little insecure gang banging nikkaz who want to show out start coming that shyt went down hill. you can't blame the cops or the jews, nikkaz don't know how to act. As far the actual parade that shyt been trash awhile now, i'm a street over from the parkway and i don't fukk with that shyt. :flabbynsick: looking bytches in bikinis, the same food you'll find in any brooklyn restaurant year round and dumb nikkaz all around don't make that shyt worth going to for me.

concise

Veteran
Daps
The gang bang explosion in the late 90s changed the whole weekend.

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Looks like I'll be riding the A or L train when I go out later today. I'll be damned if I take the 3 back home (made that mistake a few years back :snoop:)