Labor Day Parade 2012 Eastern Parkway Brooklyn

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
The jews complained it was too noisy, went on too late just usual jew hate.

The cops and city ruined it by not allowing you to enter the streets and run with the bands. That is the point of the whole parade honestly to a west indian. You want to go "jump up" with the crowd, enjoy the music, and get a dance or 2.

Now you have to watch from the sidelines and if you arent part of a truck/band your not allowed in the street. It killed the whole vibe of the parade. I havent gone since 2003 and i used to go every year since i can remember. My aunt used to live on eastern parkway.
:pacspit:the Jews, they think they own everything in Brooklyn and everyone is to bend backwards for them. The noise is for a couple hours and once a year but the real reason is because its majority black folks and we number in the hundreds of thousands. I remember jumping up with the bands too but after dude got shot point blank in the head that one year shyt changed. You can still jump with a band or too if you get on a truck but its hard to come off the truck when you on.

The cops actually make it worst because they send these young cops with chips on their shoulders and itchy trigger fingers lock and loaded to go after a man even if they enjoying a Heineken on the parkway. Since I have fam in the area I go back and forth during different times of the day.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
wear a vest.

517WKT60j9L.jpg

Just in case :comeon:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
:pacspit:the Jews, they think they own everything in Brooklyn and everyone is to bend backwards for them. The noise is for a couple hours and once a year but the real reason is because its majority black folks and we number in the hundreds of thousands. I remember jumping up with the bands too but after dude got shot point blank in the head that one year shyt changed. You can still jump with a band or too if you get on a truck but its hard to come off the truck when you on.

The cops actually make it worst because they send these young cops with chips on their shoulders and itchy trigger fingers lock and loaded to go after a man even if they enjoying a Heineken on the parkway. Since I have fam in the area I go back and forth during different times of the day.

word :pacspit: at the jews. Its really them that changed the whole shyt

Dont the parade end at 3 or some dumb shyt like that now? :pachaha:

and the cops man..smh..the whole parade is just ruined. Remember when that dude got rolled over by the truck? thats when they really started banning going in the streets. :damn:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

:sadbron: they do

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

:sadbron: they do

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
word :pacspit: at the jews. Its really them that changed the whole shyt

Dont the parade end at 3 or some dumb shyt like that now? :pachaha:

and the cops man..smh..the whole parade is just ruined. Remember when that dude got rolled over by the truck? thats when they really started banning going in the streets. :damn:

I remember hearing bout that truck incident. I just hope nothing happen this year but its always a few elements of society that mess things up for the masses. I often said the parade would be better logistically in Manahattan, like the Puerto Rican parade. The advantage would be being away from Brooklyn and away from certain elements that have quick access to weapons, alcohol and drugs plus law enforcement would be more efficient. Overall the parade is always fun, lots of pride and good times, just be vigilant:guilty:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
I remember hearing bout that truck incident. I just hope nothing happen this year but its always a few elements of society that mess things up for the masses. I often said the parade would be better logistically in Manahattan, like the Puerto Rican parade. The advantage would be being away from Brooklyn and away from certain elements that have quick access to weapons, alcohol and drugs plus law enforcement would be more efficient. Overall the parade is always fun, lots of pride and good times, just be vigilant:guilty:

yeah but no street/avenue in manhattan can handle the million plus people like eastern parkway can. Imagine 1M+ drunken west indians on broadway :heh: Them crackas would be worst than the jews with it.

But yeah its always a few who mess it up. They already wait for us to give them a reason to shut shyt down and we always do.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
i went for the first time in 2011; and it didnt seem that crazy. I mean nobody got shot while i was there. There were mad nikkas bodied on the street though from that rum lol. I saw mad cops hollering at the chicks too and getting numbers