Labor Day Parade 2012 Eastern Parkway Brooklyn

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
cool, me too. yea vanderbilt is a nice alternative to going all the way to the city. how about those bars on franklin or washington? heard some good things about franklin park but never had a chance to check out.

I go to Franklin Park a few times a month usually have fun. Crowd isn't very mixed.
I've met some cool people there and a few chicks. Washington Commons is nice on Vanderbilt has an outdoor area too. The Crown on Franklin seems to be full of snobs and rarely any women. I took the girl I'm seeing there last Monday or Tuesday because Franklin was closed and it was fine. A little eye candy around the guys the place attracts are insufferable c*nts. I hear Soda is cool and there's another place that has a strange name I can't remember. There's also a bar on washington that's on corner of a street can't remember the name of it might be wshington and Dean or Bergen.

I'll probably be at Franklin granted I don't get runover or shot by a uc on my way there.
Shoot me a pm if you want to grab a pint.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Things seem fine literally hundreds of cops though

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Parade was LIVE!!!!!!!!

Had fun. Nutcrackers on point. After it ended some.people were playing music in front of thier crib. Wde were jammin for a while until cock blocking cops came and shut it alllllllll the way down.

Who was there tho? Why did everyone start running down by new york ave? Who got popped?

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll probably be at Franklin granted I don't get runover or shot by a uc on my way there.
Shoot me a pm if you want to grab a pint.

Thanks, not tonight though, got to get up early in the morning, but next time if you're up for it.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
:snoop: All i gottasay is that overall the parade was great. Mad love. A few a$$holes here and there but :manny: . nikkas will be caught real soon :smh:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Parade was LIVE!!!!!!!!

Had fun. Nutcrackers on point. After it ended some.people were playing music in front of thier crib. Wde were jammin for a while until cock blocking cops came and shut it alllllllll the way down.

Who was there tho? Why did everyone start running down by new york ave? Who got popped?

It might have been the firecrackers but then again it was a shooting I heard:sadbron:

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn man I can't rock with the parade no more. Haven't been in years, but it's F'd up that almost every year a person gotta die at this bi tch. Plus when the ish pop off man it be like run for ya damn life out that bish...and them big cow girls will trample ya ass.