0.jpg

3901509655_c11614bdb7.jpg

wind-grind-2009.jpg

mqdefault.jpg
:mjpls:

Labor-day-booty.jpg

carnival_parade_010_wenn5537524.jpg%3Fw%3D600

43 shootings last year :(
Labor Day Parade 2011: 43 Shootings During The Brooklyn West Indian Carnival. | BelleNews.com, Latest News

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I won't be there this year :to: Heading out of state for the weekend. But aye, it's a shame 80% of the women there walk around looking like Patrick Star and ol boy from Toejam and Earl

images

A slow moving bus really gives you a chance to observe your surroundings. I was on the 44 on the way to school yesterday and got depressed. Every woman in their 20's+ was over weight. Not a flat stomach in sight, I swear to God. On the street, in the bus, it didn't matter. Hopefully now that white people are moving in in droves, there'll be more gyms opening up.

Sorry for the rant, just had to vent.

BLACK WOMEN GET IN THE fukkING GYM!!!!

Ok, I'm done

pbconnect

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
GTA
43 shootings?!??? Wow. Thats what I'm telling dudes up here....we have one shooting and the media goes nuts at how Caribana is violent....but then I see black events in the U.S. with multiple shootings at I'm like we have it real good up here breh. Both parades are fun as hell though.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Please! That festival is local and I never even heard of it before. People come from all over the world for Caribana,

:stopitslime:

The jews complained it was too noisy, went on too late just usual jew hate.

The cops and city ruined it by not allowing you to enter the streets and run with the bands. That is the point of the whole parade honestly to a west indian. You want to go "jump up" with the crowd, enjoy the music, and get a dance or 2.

Now you have to watch from the sidelines and if you arent part of a truck/band your not allowed in the street. It killed the whole vibe of the parade. I havent gone since 2003 and i used to go every year since i can remember. My aunt used to live on eastern parkway.

Yeah, it's a joke now.

But I had no idea there were that many shootings last year :damn:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Good luck breh, I stop messing with that parade years ago. nikkas just don't know how to act. :snoop: Every year some ish always pops off.

I was there last year..nikkaz was just itchin to do stupid shiit..Definitely my last time.. Streets are to narrow for stampedes to be starting and shiit. :snoop:

concise

Veteran
Daps
:why: Damn! Its a death trap if any stampedes occur. Just be vigilant. Ill be on Bedford or Nostrand. Ill try to run towards where the old Medgar Evers College was...

If i dont post on here Monday, you know i got caught up:troll:

Always was if you were in the center of one of those long blocks.