Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The amount of attention/harassment you receive on this site I dunno if you should be flattered or horrified. Nonetheless keep posting!!!

If you don’t like her put her on ignore.
No Doubt.

But whoever sanctions these threads and gasses up these posters as future victims should be horrified. How many of the fallen will keep taking Ls off a poster to the point of infamy and Not listen to warnings?? Lost count. The RIP accumulation and body counts off my name from their side.
:picard::mjcry::mjtf:
I’ve been working and over in The Film Room posting commentary on horror films and comedies. Just another day on The Coli to me.
:manny:
These have to be multiple feeder accounts bc one catches a clip-in comes another.
:patrice:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Is that her? Im confused.
The fact that OP posted up an image from Imgur instead of the actual tik tok link and page connected to that tik tok account, in order to not authenticate the source of the video clip, didn’t cross your mind??
:what:

You aren’t the bright bulb on the block huh?? If that confused you - life must be a never ending series of Roadblocks. And @O.T.I.S. Dapped this comment. Stupidity. Common sense aint common.:palm::weirdo:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Because it’s Fukkin stupid, from a Bushed poster, Yackie Fan. How many Fukkin times in 400 threads and 4 years is your cacAsian ass come rushing in for exposal new news and gossip, you bytch. Just because you got checked for being offensive toward black people. You don’t have your own Asian site to post your op - eds on??I thought you had me on ignore from what you said yesterday, faggit.
:what:

You took me off ignore because you hope for the Nicole nail in the coffin. Pressed. Stfu. China Mac is mad bc he thought he could post his happy ass in a thread telling black posters what to think about the Tuskegee Experiments and been on a rice a rona rampage ever since bc he was checked.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
OP is still mad bc I caught him in multiple lies about being a rich employed self start up venture capitalist and caught him using his other colie account. This is after he tried to question me about my career. Here’s the summary parts - FYI his alt account is @MalickSyXShabbaz
:stopitslime:
:laff::laff:

The Black Community Is Probably the Worst It’s Ever Been
How many threads are there going to be in here like this today with this Defeatism shyt? Gtfoh. Reddit Racist type psyops in here. 2 threads with the same content, same style posters/post history with the “Black American Community” negativity commentary.

1. Replies:

A moment ago

2. Watched
    KingZimbabwe ... 2 3

Replies:

A moment ago

3. Watched
    Is it a Wrap for Black People in this Country as a Social and Economic Hegemony?
    MalickSyXShabbaz ... 2

Replies:

1 m

1. Watched
      10 Million Dollars to Spend 2 uninterrupted Years in Cabrini Green in 1985 or Jordan Downs in 1992
      MalickSyXShabbaz ... 2 3

Replies:

9 minutes

Is it a Wrap for Black People in this Country as a Social and Economic Hegemony?

Dude is mad bc Him and his alt persona @MalickSyXShabbaz

I graduated from a top school - still unemployed tho

This after fabricating nsults and lies on me when you’re the one unemployed and broke with a failed start up. Stoppppppp- even im getting second hand embarrassment off your posts. Who the fuk are you to be questioning anyone.
Shyttttttt mannnnnn. Oh what a tangled web you weaved pretending to be what you can’t and don’t.

K. As of March 2021.
2500$ for me and I don’t even have my own place yet

I need to do better, my life isn’t gonna move itself

Trying to figure out a way to make it out here. Not even sales jobs are hiring me with this bullshyt BA degree I have.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:laff:

Breh plotted in the bushes and came out like

1374217-B-CBBE-4-AE0-A686-6-A3087-D99950.gif

he wants all the smoke
Don’t hype this shyt up. Fukkin stupid. He’s another poster that got smoked using his alt account that was made to disparage Black people and was caught in multiple lies. Why the fuk do you think he was Bushed in the first place. Thinking this shyt is a fun and games until you end up on the wrong side of an opp pak.

You really need to be quiet and stop instigating his routine. How the fuk is he smoking, after he got smoked and posts like he’s smoking dubs. Unless your cosigning digicac pretend to be black ousted posters and cac-c00ns doing the most??

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
OP is the Same poster making repeat racist threads against AAs. Always making threads about what black people “need to do” acting out his 2nd coli persona like he’s a rich entrepreneur come to find out this dude is resume shopping and job hopping with no steady income. Guess he’s still mad that his First Act was an exit stage left. Shyt is mad sketch

Here he is making fun of black people who he claims to be “lazy, unmotivated and unemployed
You can do that when you’re unemployed :mjpls:

Yet he’s the only one commenting on threads without a job.
Nope, you wanna lend a hand? I'll shoot you my resume

This is why I told you to shut the fuk up - should have took the warning. But here you are talking dead air. How tf are you lying on me about being unemployed when you are here asking for jobs. Gtfoh. This Unemployed Alt poster with multiple coli accounts trying to sound off bc he’s the one losing at this game called life, playing online games under a blonde anime avi while creating posts about what “the black community needs to do”

You post that from the court room? Oh let me guess, you’re at the law office right now? :mjlol:

You post on here more than I do :heh:

The lies gotta end eventually
Unlike you, if I say some shyt best believe I’m backing it up with the factuals. This isn’t you being unemployed and asking for jobs back in November 2020?

I have a few diff cover letters templates I use with my resume.

What positions have you looked for in hospitals and banks?

Not that there’s anything wrong with you asking for jobs, get it how you live with the networking. But the next time you try to lie on a poster about not having a job and run with the fake insults - you should make sure that you secure one yourself.
:beli:
This is you as of May 2021, correct?
But damn I couldn’t find anything that fit my resume, gonna fill out some interest forms, and try to get some specialized experience before the next fair

Shyt is rough out here for non-technical tech brehs
Did you find a job yet, or do you make your living lying and stunting on those who have jobs while you have no references??”

Dude is trying to question credentials when he clinging even get a job as an entry level data analyst- like he’s a MOD or authority voice on here
What was the last case you worked on? What company do you work for? What law school graduate from and then? Are you registered with the New York State bar?

These are things you could EASILY provide without revealing your identity to prevent people from calling you out. Hell even a photo of your license with everything blanked out could dead this shyt.

But no you’d rather spend time writing paragraphs to defend your internet identity :russell:
How are you asking me about my credentials when you don’t have a career yet, “sir”?? And you are not in a position to talk shyt about anyone else’s position in life?
:what::dahell:

What roles should I apply for once I have some projects under my belt (like entry level data analyst roles)? What’s a good number as well?

Thanks breh rep

Guess I would be mad as fukkkk too, when trying to call someone out, opens you up for exposure
anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
OP when are you going to create a thread answering the following questions that you dodged out on before? Let me re-copy for your reference-

You forgot to add in the quotes where I talk about my startup and venture capital experience
:jbhmm:

What roles should I apply for once I have some projects under my belt (like entry level data analyst roles)? What’s a good number as well?

Thanks breh rep

You went from trying to obtain entry level and junior positions back in December 2020, asking for resume help in finding jobs May 2021 to a CFO in June 2021??
giphy.gif

Nothing worse than a bytchmade liar fronting like Fark Cacenberg. what narrative?? You’ve been all in this thread trying to lie on me, four Literal hours, trying to figure out my job background when you have zero credentials and you have no Fukkin degree at all. Oh my gawddddd
Looking into that - my long term goal is to get a nice job then go back to school. Save up enough capital and get an engineering or CS degree.

Might have to take on some debt, but it is what it is

:hula:
Hey brehs,

I recently graduated 4 months ago from a top 5 school in the Bay with a BA degree.

Dude is a Faillionaire.
:gucci:

You forgot to add in the quotes where I talk about my startup and venture capital experience, but keep up those Twitter fingers beloved
Doesn’t take a financial analyst to figure out that you’re not adding up.
:hula::facepalm:

Resorting to posting up paragraphs of hyperbole, it’s over Elon Musty. Your entire posting style changed in less than 10 minutes- all of that smart ass cacking and confidence hit the skids. Take your multiple L accumulation, stock options, akhi and Multilevel Marketing start up plans the fuk off this thread. Broke boi caught lying and instant karma babble. Just think, if you had taken my advice and shut up an hour ago - Look at you. Indeed.com.

——
If you stop being A busy body looking up fake tik tok pages holding online grudges, to talking to yourself in The Bushes - then you could actually be employed instead of acting like you are a Boss.
4493f5f1f096df8f14733e627d27a7830eae2dc3.gifv

Last edited:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Don’t hype this shyt up. Fukkin stupid. He’s another poster that got smoked using his alt account that was made to disparage Black people and was caught in multiple lies. Why the fuk do you think he was Bushed in the first place. Thinking this shyt is a fun and games until you end up on the wrong side of an opp pak.

You really need to be quiet and stop instigating his routine. How the fuk is he smoking, after he got smoked and posts like he’s smoking dubs. Unless your cosigning digicac pretend to be black ousted posters and cac-c00ns doing the most??

3-B532-BF9-0-B68-465-B-89-A3-418-A73542-FAF.png

No smoke wanted here … peace

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
OP when are you going to create a thread answering the following questions that you dodged out on before? Let me re-copy for your reference-

:jbhmm:

You went from trying to obtain entry level and junior positions back in December 2020, asking for resume help in finding jobs May 2021 to a CFO in June 2021??
giphy.gif

Nothing worse than a bytchmade liar fronting like Fark Cacenberg. what narrative?? You’ve been all in this thread trying to lie on me, four Literal hours, trying to figure out my job background when you have zero credentials and you have no Fukkin degree at all. Oh my gawddddd

:hula:

Dude is a Faillionaire.
:gucci:

Doesn’t take a financial analyst to figure out that you’re not adding up.
:hula::facepalm:

Resorting to posting up paragraphs of hyperbole, it’s over Elon Musty. Your entire posting style changed in less than 10 minutes- all of that smart ass cacking and confidence hit the skids. Take your multiple L accumulation, stock options, akhi and Multilevel Marketing start up plans the fuk off this thread. Broke boi caught lying and instant karma babble. Just think, if you had taken my advice and shut up an hour ago - Look at you. Indeed.com.

——
If you stop being A busy body looking up fake tik tok pages holding online grudges, to talking to yourself in The Bushes - then you could actually be employed instead of acting like you are a Boss.
4493f5f1f096df8f14733e627d27a7830eae2dc3.gifv
Well ghatdam:mjlol: