Boardwalk and Park Place
tenor.gif

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
OP. . .
tenor.gif

Body Yourself brehs :francis:

Also is this the new thing? Start a thread calling out Nicole knowing she is going to go full scorched earth and burn the whole thread down. But in the midst of her nuking the thread to atoms the thread has a potential to go plat.

So this is a lazy way of making a plat thread because inevitably she will put in the work and make the most comments and two other posters will catch L's by proxy which will spin the whole thread in a different direction and will possibly spin off two other threads. Meanwhile the OP will throw a few jabs out before bowing out :hubie:
You think you have it all figured out

tenor.gif

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
OP. . .
tenor.gif

Also is this the new thing? Start a thread calling out Nicole knowing she is going to go full scorched earth and burn the whole thread down. But in the midst of her nuking the thread to atoms the thread has a potential to go plat.

So this is a lazy way of making a plat thread because inevitably she will put in the work and make the most comments and two other posters will catch L's by proxy which will spin the whole thread in a different direction and will possibly spin off two other threads. Meanwhile the OP will throw a few jabs out before bowing out :hubie:

Like a reverse @xXOGLEGENDXx :ohhh:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
OP. . .
tenor.gif

Basically. All of THIS. You did my work for me. Pure ether and Rep Owed.
:mjlol::deadrose:
im getting bored seeing my name in thread titles. Cut the check. Pick on and harass the black women and make sure to post up the “fat funny bytch showing her ass on social media making an ass of herself for white amusement”
:mjpls:
They didn’t have tik tok or insta during my law school era. Lame b*stard OP - at least get the time frame factually correct, faggit.
:mjpls::unimpressed:

I don’t have a social media or Tik tok account. Notice the pattern of how it’s 90% of the time the cacs and nonAA’s creating these fail threads. Back from being banned or sprouting out The Bushes.
:patrice::mjpls:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I put her annoying ass on ignore a long time and it was the best decision we be made on here. Not sure why these nikkas don’t do the same
And yet those that say it are always in a thread with my name attached or attaching my name to some shyt.
:unimpressed::deadmanny:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Is that her? Im confused.
No you dumb fuk. That is not me. Fukkin slow ass. Yeah you are confused, you dub.

you bytches been waiting on a reveal for going on 4 years, desperately waiting for an exposal. Get ya Fukkin life b - how the fuk are you this desperate for unsubstantiated negative shyt to gossip about, like MThOs. What the fuk. Random Google image or Tik Tok post - wanting me to be fat, misshapen, reckless and a fail of a female so damn bad. Gtfoh. What’s next can they fabricate?? A photoshop image onlyfans from the exposal stans? Obsessed m’fers. Nicoli.
:mjlol:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dude came back from the bushes hellbent on revenge with a reprisal thread to announce his return. You know how this is ending, VOL 26556555538085543327 since 2018……
:beli:

After being aired out over what got him sent to The Bushes. Back for Part 2 which will send you to the point of no return.
This is what you managed to do with your time sequestered in isolation -

- @Holy Berry tried this all weekend. And failed. You’re late as fuk and just like her, you’re out of your lane. She hasn’t been heard from since Sunday afternoon despite a 72 hour nonstop spam session. Is she still in recovery?
:lupe::picard:

You didn’t take notes?
:merchant: