Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Alicia Keys on TikTok

I’m fukkin with the natural look :takedat:

@O.T.I.S. Are you still cosigning?? You like his tiktok clockwork huh? From the ANALy-SIS at LSA - hayyyyyy, go get your lannnnkks
:dame:

Here’s a better link

Lover Boy on TikTok

Poop Shiesty :mjgrin:

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!

TikTok
:comeon:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
OP. . .
tenor.gif

Body Yourself brehs :francis:

Also is this the new thing? Start a thread calling out Nicole knowing she is going to go full scorched earth and burn the whole thread down. But in the midst of her nuking the thread to atoms the thread has a potential to go plat.

So this is a lazy way of making a plat thread because inevitably she will put in the work and make the most comments and two other posters will catch L's by proxy which will spin the whole thread in a different direction and will possibly spin off two other threads. Meanwhile the OP will throw a few jabs out before bowing out :hubie:

:ehh:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gotta love how there’s 50,000 posts insulting actual AA coli females as - “men” whenever some of these collective c00ns, LSA implant attention whitewashed wenches, and starved out stripper bytches get in their feels ….

BUTTT a poster with a blonde anime avi and alt can post over 1,000 gay tik tok links with no questions or any attention to those details. On autopilot. Priorities are FUKKED.
:mjtf::deadrose:

I know that bytch ass Wok White @Stir Fry feels stupid as fukkk right now. “Houston911 why is the thread temp Bushed …
:sadbron::sadbron:

My family absolutely adores my wife, she's been right by my side through through some heavy ass times. My mom was in a LTR relationship with a black dude before she met my father. Neither my family, nor my mom really cared for my dad fwiw. My uncle has been in LTRs with black women, he's with a white woman now and we crack jokes in front of his face about her lol. My cousin is married with children to a black dude from buffalo and his daughter from a previous marriage is as good as blood to us. My grandma always remembered my friends by their names even if she had only met them once or twice, and always got my wife's name right. I don't really think we come off as wanting to assimilate with black communities, but rather just who we've found ourselves to be the most comfortable with. I agree when black folks say that blacks are more accepting towards other cultures than other races, because that's been my personal experience, as I never felt totally welcomed from either whites or asians. I'm aware my family is an exception and not the norm, so I usually stay out of these asian cultural threads because we're more americanized than the stereotypical chinese family.
Dudes like this right here ^^are made fo feel wayyyyyy TOO comfortable in black settings and spaces.
giphy.gif

“Them rabble rousing black girls need to know her place; for dare they speak on black issues, vocally express support for black men instead of standing on the side of the Asian and Cac men” Japanese anime avi tiktok kee and a Poster named @Stir Fry - hmmm. Noted. Cacden on the st0rmfr0nt. These cacs and cacasians can make HERass threads all day, make racially derogatory posts and comments on black people but the moment they feel insulted it’s press report and hit delete. Real wokky type of time.
:mjpls::mjpls:
9qamexk.png

The Reports are about to come storming in.
tenor.gif

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That poster is obsessed with tiktok- you might want to use the search engine next time. It takes 2 seconds. Dude posts over 100+ tiktok comments on the coli and you stanned his posts like tik tok kok rider.

Search Results for Query: Tiktok
Search Again
1234Next >

1. Thread
    Putin out here wilding on Tiktok :dame:
    [MEDIA] There will never be a Russian Embassy in Harlem :dame:
    Thread by: KingZimbabwe, Feb 14, 2021, 14 replies, in forum: The Locker Room

2. Thread
    Alicia Keys showing that thang on tiktok
    Alicia Keys on TikTok [MEDIA] I’m fukkin with the natural look :takedat:
    Thread by: KingZimbabwe, Mar 21, 2021, 48 replies, in forum: The Locker Room

3. Thread
    Tiktok needs to be canceled
    King Zack on TikTok King Zack on TikTok :dahell:
    Thread by: KingZimbabwe, Feb 7, 2021, 18 replies, in forum: The Locker Room

4. Thread
    Who thick ass grandma out here thotting on TikTok?
    [MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA] She Is Me 365 (@berk1985) TikTok | Watch She Is Me 365's Newest TikTok Videos :sas1:
    Thread by: KingZimbabwe, Sep 22, 2020, 79 replies, in forum: The Locker Room

5. Post
    4/17 Triller: Jake Paul vs Ben Askren
    The tiktok bytches handing out belts??
    Post by: KingZimbabwe, Apr 18, 2021 in forum: The Ring

6. Post
    Traffic Bae, Demetria Obilor, is receiving racist hate at her new gig in Dallas
    Demetria Obilor on TikTokDemetria Obilor on TikTok She on TikTok now
    Post by: KingZimbabwe, Dec 4, 2020 in forum: The Locker Room

7. Post
    The Locker Room's Random Thoughts
    Pat on TikTok
    Post by: KingZimbabwe, Jan 10, 2021 in forum: The Locker Room

8. Post
    Puerto Rican woman claims she is white, black people defend her in comments
    ydaliz on TikTok Thoughts? :mjpls:
    Post by: KingZimbabwe, Jul 19, 2021 in forum: The Locker Room

9. Post
    Bushes Anonymous
    aye_suckka on TikTok
    Post by: KingZimbabwe, Jul 16, 2021 in forum: The Bushes

10. Post
    Breh this is flat out demonic....
    Here’s a better link Lover Boy on TikTok Poop Shiesty :mjgrin:
    Post by: KingZimbabwe, Jun 22, 2021 in forum: The Locker Room

11. Post
    Teacher G-checks disrespectful student (was he wrong??)
    King Eddy on TikTok [MEDIA]
    Post by: KingZimbabwe, Mar 26, 2021 in forum: The Locker Room
Bruh i just liked a post:mjlol:

Me and you WERE cool after the bullshyt before… don’t start:ufdup:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Since you like to be all up in the “exposals” of black people, all up in threads talking slick to black posters when your Asian race is called out, tagging in mods all up center stage like you want to be in the videos. I saw your faggit ass trying to start shyt in the other thread - every time you want to bandwagon until the spotlight is on you. Then you have the caucasity to flip on black people

How about we make a thread to remind you that you’re not black. Then you can tag in whoever the f you new to. Seems like you need one since - your life matters too right?

Once he went black.. :pachaha:

Congrats
Are there any black communities in Japan?
Call yourself Pro-black but know nothing of the Black Panthers' history, bruh.
I'm definitely the best looking, non-black member here :dame:
We're all black when the lights are off :troll:
I'd say it's more of a western attitude rather than a black thing.
I think he's indigenous "american".
IR dating seems to afford men more leeway in being able to be vulnerable to me. As a non-black person that's married to a black woman, I think I have a few points in my favor in that it's easier to be my goofy self around her. She'd give the same space for a black man to do it, but many black women probably would not. Conversely, a black guy that dates out may feel that he can show more vulnerability when dealing with other races of women, or those other races of women may actually admire the more conventional stoicism quality from their black partners. Whatever it is, being black in america is a total mind fukk any way you cut it. Just my .02.

Michael Lee Rappaport aka Gary Owuwen up here ^^feels a need to weigh in about “blackness”- thinks marrying a wench and posting in black spaces gives him a pass

tenor.gif

Yeah, the same kind you'd find in every black BBW's closet :patrice:

I probably grew up around more black people than a lot of the actual black members that post here.
The only black breast to have ever touched his lips was his own :mjlol:

I swear to gawd these motherfukkers are so damn bold- only on the internet can these nonblack cacs get away with saying this shyt- smfh - only the internet offers them protection. allies- so Fukkin sick of seeing this shyt and thinking they can get away with it, every damn time.
:mjlol::francis:

Last edited:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC

COME IN HERE FOR THIS ASS WHOOPIN!!!!
I was a poli sci in undergrad too....:blessed: Poli Sci Majors ftw .. :mjcry::mjgrin:

First off you claim you graduated with a :flabbynsick: ass poly-sci degree

Information and Data governance,

AND THEN WHEN CLAIMED TO BE A LAWYER YOU RESPOND WITH THIS BULLSHYT

So you’re not a lawyer now… information and data governance. Sounds a lot like sending emails and taking calls for the actual lawyers in the middle of making spreadsheets and doing all the dirty work you fukking PARALEGAL.

I had like 6 damn jobs before I landed
:deadmanny::deadrose:
OP is not the type to be satisfied with working on the back end with IT functions, database reviews, spreadsheets, and compliance. I’m the back office who does the “paper pushing” and can go days without talking to anyone except via email and IMs. 80% of my week is reviewing
:deadrose:

AH SO HERE IT IS!!

The reason why she has so much free time to post on thecoli 24/7 is because she’s legit some pencil pushing Admin assistant who ain’t even in the front office of the law firm she supposedly works at :russ: :dead:
I know I ain’t getting shyt from a “lawyer” *oops I meant PARALEGAL

I knew your lame ass wasn’t doing any real work and you damn sure couldn’t take a class with how addicted you are to this damn forum.

It explains everything, bytch you don’t even have clients all you do is organizing shyt for the real lawyers who do have clients :dead.

:mjcry::mjcry:
I do not sound ghetto, I graduated from higher education - dammit.
tenor.gif
And it’s confirmed that you sound like a fukking man prolly why they keep your dog ass in the back pushing pencils, organizing files, and grabbing coffee for the actual lawyers :russ:

Can’t have your DMX sounding ass in the front office scaring away the clients like some thug :mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Paragraphs from someone describing themselves as beautiful in Italian :mjlol:

NYC stay on Italian dikk
Bella - is Spanish . You stupid Fukk. Nothing worse than coming in the thread with the bravado and peter rolling yourself on your own commentary. You dumb illiterate uneducated nolingual babbling hick town slow son of a bytch.
:laff::laff:
“Bello/bella is a safe, all-purpose word that you can use to mean “beautiful” or “lovely”. It's a bit formal, especially in Spain, but it can describe anything: beautiful people, beautiful clothes, a beautiful view, a beautiful mind. There's also a closely-related noun belleza, which means “beauty”.
Front Page › ...
Beautiful Spanish: 15 Romantic Words for "Beautiful" in Spanis

——
My work on this thread is done. The self ether set self ethers AGAIN. Get the fuk out my mentions before I end your coli career and online relevance.
:mjlol::deadrose:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Bella - is Spanish . You stupid Fukk. Nothing worse than coming in the thread with the bravado and Peter rolling yourself on your own commentary. You dumb bytch
:laff::laff:
“Bello/bella is a safe, all-purpose word that you can use to mean “beautiful” or “lovely”. It's a bit formal, especially in Spain, but it can describe anything: beautiful people, beautiful clothes, a beautiful view, a beautiful mind. There's also a closely-related noun belleza, which means “beauty”.
Front Page › ...
Beautiful Spanish: 15 Romantic Words for "Beautiful" in Spanis
Spain (,Spanish) is a derivative of latin

Don't expect you to know history..

Do you know where latin was birthed ? The beautiful Nicole ?

NYC stayy on Italiano cazzo

giphy.gif

Last edited: