WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Bruh i just liked a post:mjlol:

Me and you WERE cool after the bullshyt before… don’t start:ufdup:
I’m not your “bruh”

and mannn puhllleasse. If that was really me in that tiktok clip, you would have been roasting and teeheeing it up like the rest of them. All that “coolness” be damned. Stoppppp. You would be a willing participant in said ostracism lol like all that “goodness” didn’t count for shyt. Look at you, quick to believe this tik tok pop tart. Foh with this “we are good”, good- good for nothing until the next exposal attempt. Such fakeness.

you would turn at the drop of a dime - this is not my first rodeo b.
:mjlol::laff:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC

COME IN HERE FOR THIS ASS WHOOPIN!!!!

First off you claim you graduated with a :flabbynsick: ass poly-sci degree

AND THEN WHEN CLAIMED TO BE A LAWYER YOU RESPOND WITH THIS BULLSHYT

So you’re not a lawyer now… information and data governance. Sounds a lot like sending emails and taking calls for the actual lawyers in the middle of making spreadsheets and doing all the dirty work you fukking PARALEGAL.

AH SO HERE IT IS!!

The reason why she has so much free time to post on thecoli 24/7 is because she’s legit some pencil pushing Admin assistant who ain’t even in the front office of the law firm she supposedly works at :russ: :dead:
I know I ain’t getting shyt from a “lawyer” *oops I meant PARALEGAL

I knew your lame ass wasn’t doing any real work and you damn sure couldn’t take a class with how addicted you are to this damn forum.

It explains everything, bytch you don’t even have clients all you do is organizing shyt for the real lawyers who do have clients :dead.

And it’s confirmed that you sound like a fukking man prolly why they keep your dog ass in the back pushing pencils, organizing files, and grabbing coffee for the actual lawyers :russ:

Can’t have your DMX sounding ass in the front office scaring away the clients like some thug :mjlol:
You are DISTURBED. Dude all you did was verify the consistency of my career. I am not a paralegal. A degree in Poli Sci which is what 75% of degrees that attorneys have in a Liberal arts subject @Holy Berry 2.0. The Reboot.

But with that being said, there is absolutely nothing wrong with paralegal work. Nothing at all- there’s paralegals, legal assistants and secretaries who could run rings around some lawyers. I’m not one but I started out doing that type of work like 20 years ago, so I can appreciate the responsibility. Salute to them!!!

But look at this desperate unemployed useless no degree alt toting faggit thinking he can diss paralegals^- you broke bytch begging for jobs, resume recycling, talking to yourself in the bushes and having a career in Tik Tok Telecommunications doing entry level fake E-sposals on the coli- thinks he can pop off about anyone having a job. You depressed dyckhead pill popping, dig for daps, fanime a$$hole - you haven’t even figured yourself out. They make like $80k + a year. Only would a wannabe caucasoid bytch would think that having paralegal certifications is a diss. I don’t have to say shyt - stay supplying your own ether.

Dude is imagine dragoning his prepackaged disposal while simultaneously getting dragged in his own thread. bc he’s in a constant state of stuck - doesn’t realize he’s backing up my own comments. The aura of delusion takes no wins. This Desperate bytch can’t come up with an original roast for shyt - all he did was study Bushed threads with my name, copy that shyt down during his bushed time out and wait for his release date to post up here, which will eventually end up in the bushes as will the sum total of his life. I mean, Trollism
And Tik Tok Arts , say less - if only your cyber career in colistic studies would be this lucrative; failed Start Ups and Sussing
:laff::francis:

You can tell the posters who have never been anywhere and don’t do shyt but e-mote.
—-
Dude can Google hundreds of random tiktoks but can’t do a simple search.

You may choose to major in subjects that are considered to be traditional preparation for law school, such as history, English, philosophy, political science, economics or business, or you may focus your undergraduate studies in areas as diverse as art, music, science and mathematics, computer science, engineering, ...
American Bar Association › groups
Pre-Law - American Bar Association

What undergraduate major is best for law school?

The Best Undergraduate Majors for Law School

• History. ...
    • Math. ...
    • Arts and Humanities. ...
    • Philosophy. ...
    • Psychology. ...
    • Science. ...
    • Political Science.
More items...
Test Prep for LSAT and Bar Exam - Comprehensive Online Courses › blog › lsat
Best Majors for Law School | The majors that top law ...
What are the most common majors for law school?

Best Majors for Law School | The majors that top law schools like to see
The Top 10 Most Popular Majors of Law School Applicants

• Political Science. Average LSAT Score: 153.8. ...
    • Psychology. Average LSAT Score: 152.59. ...
    • Criminal Justice. Average LSAT Score: 145.90. ...
    • English. Average LSAT Score: 155.25. ...

———-
Imma just let that marinate. Another week, another implosion. In a complete frenzy of fabrication.
tenor.gif

Last edited:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Still waiting on that bar association license receipt too :ufdup:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Since you like to be all up in the “exposals” of black people, all up in threads talking slick to black posters when your Asian race is called out, tagging in mods all up center stage like you want to be in the videos. I saw your faggit ass trying to start shyt in the other thread - every time you want to bandwagon until the spotlight is on you. Then you have the caucasity to flip on black people

How about we make a thread to remind you that you’re not black. Then you can tag in whoever the f you new to. Seems like you need one since - your life matters too right?

Michael Lee Rappaport aka Gary Owuwen up here ^^feels a need to weigh in about “blackness”- thinks marrying a wench and posting in black spaces gives him a pass

tenor.gif

I swear to gawd these motherfukkers are so damn bold- only on the internet can these nonblack cacs get away with saying this shyt- smfh - only the internet offers them protection. allies- so Fukkin sick of seeing this shyt and thinking they can get away with it, every damn time.
:mjlol::francis:

tumblr_nequ00GLR51u3o7azo1_400.gifv

that ho been pretending that shes some hotshot big city lawyer for the longest

Not no more lol. pulled that bytch's skirt all the way down

repped

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I’m not your “bruh”

and mannn puhllleasse. If that was really me in that tiktok clip, you would have been roasting and teeheeing it up like the rest of them. All that “coolness” be damned. Stoppppp. You would be a willing participant in said ostracism lol like all that “goodness” didn’t count for shyt. Look at you, quick to believe this tik tok pop tart. Foh with this “we are good”, good- good for nothing until the next exposal attempt. Such fakeness.

you would turn at the drop of a dime - this is not my first rodeo b.
:mjlol::laff:
Actually if it was you i was gonna say you were pretty funny :ehh:

Turn for what.. this isn’t that serious to me:mjlol:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
OP is still mad bc I caught him in multiple lies about being a rich employed self start up venture capitalist and caught him using his other colie account. This is after he tried to question me about my career. Here’s the summary parts - FYI his alt account is @MalickSyXShabbaz
:stopitslime:
:laff::laff:

The Black Community Is Probably the Worst It’s Ever Been

Is it a Wrap for Black People in this Country as a Social and Economic Hegemony?

Dude is mad bc Him and his alt persona @MalickSyXShabbaz

This after fabricating nsults and lies on me when you’re the one unemployed and broke with a failed start up. Stoppppppp- even im getting second hand embarrassment off your posts. Who the fuk are you to be questioning anyone.
Shyttttttt mannnnnn. Oh what a tangled web you weaved pretending to be what you can’t and don’t.

K. As of March 2021.
That's not @MalickSyXShabbaz you dikk tucking wanna be Dominican blood transvestite

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Actually if it was you i was gonna say you were pretty funny :ehh:

Turn for what.. this isn’t that serious to me:mjlol:

This is why the thread is confusing to me.

Unless I'm missing something, the woman in the OP was cute and bubbly.

The threadstarter is also showing his ignorance of the corporate world. Working in compliance or as a paralegal are not positions to be scoffed at.

Most people work as a paralegals before going on to become lawyers. They're responsible for carrying out legal research and ensuring that documents are gathered and submitted on time.

Compliance is another area that is of high importance. They effectively have to ensure that the company has the right infrastructure to meet its regulatory require.