LA County Covid Anti-body results coming in...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not about the death toll. We have users on this very board whom have caught it. I can assure you, from their own mouth, they wouldn't want that shyt again nor anyone around them to have it. And they were mild cases.

Okay...Did you die from it? Oh wait you are here posting about it...so no.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I dont wear masks because they are useless, just shyt.to make simpletons feel better.

I do what I always did, wash my hands before I eat. I dont rub my mouth after touching nasty shot, you know good hygiene.

Stop falling for fear mongering that is aimed to control you
If your surgeon asked you, if he should use an N95 or nah, which are you choosing?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coronavirus: 81% of cases are 'mild,' study says
Coronavirus: 81% of cases are mild, study says

MildInfectionChart.png

The Coli doesn't like data.

And that is just the CCDC sources for China. They can't even imagine the truth.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
EWEoEsNXQAAEA4b

EWEoEr2WsAAIhW5

Like people have been saying, even with the inflated death rates attributed to corona, the facts would eventually come out.

This virus infected people more than the media and the government power fear mongerwrs wantes to admit.

We are looking at a viruses with a cfr no differernt than the seasonal flu.
Smh

Look at how some of you all succumbed to fear and the media so much that you supported the gocernment putting millions of americans out of business and on welfare doles and violatations of constitutional provisions for absokutely nothing. Smh
Patients start to fill field hospitals amid surge in coronavirus cases - The Boston Globe

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
But this was always known, as most people who got it would have minimal to mild symptoms. The problem is what you see in NYC, where the hospitals become flooded, especially those with underlying conditions. :mindblown:

So imagine rushing to smash this chick you met and got into a minor accident......you got to an overwhelmed hospital and a bloodclot develops............simple treatment, but you are pushed down because of a overworked hospital due to covid

multiply that by heart attacks, strokes, accidents, gunshot victims etc etc :francis:

Thank you!!!

dap + rep :salute:

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
No, this doesnt confirm anything you are saying. Lol.

It has a r naught value less than SARS, with a cfr equal to the flu, with most likely less deaths than the flu had in 2017-18, which led to no national lockdown.
The R0 value is higher than the flu. That is not in dispute.

Higher rate of infection while maintaining the same cfr means there are more people likely to succumb to the disease.

It's a new viral strain so the global health community took measures they thought were necessary to reduce the number of fatalities. Governments were informed by said community and took the measures that they thought were necessary.

Would you rather have had the virus spread without any preventive measures so it could just run its course and see what happens like gambling? :russ:

They did the right thing. Now similarly there are also measures that will be taken to open things back up, not just wash over the entire globe like you and Trump want.

Sure the impact is not as devastating as the media portrays it to be, but that doesn't mean the measures that were taken weren't necessary.

Don't know how you can say social distancing hasn't been effective either. You can rebuild an economy. What you can't rebuild is a body in the ground.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child