LA County Covid Anti-body results coming in...

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
They don't care about documents and facts, the coli has created a death cult...nothing matters but death.
Breh people like us in that Corona thread be getting GANG jumped lol. You right the Coli has created a paranoid death cult around this. NOTHING matters(not even recoveries) but the deaths.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
You always asking for something to be bushed all the awhile posting in it. Do you make threads at all?

cause you fukk nikkaz always like to put misinformation out
that’s why your bytch azz couldn’t answer my latest question of ‘’what, exactly is the coronavirus to you” .... u won’t answer it ; cause u can’t spin it

:camby:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Why do people keep spinning that this is just like seasonal flu when hospitals are overwhelmed, we ran out of ventilator, and the death rate WITH A LOCKDOWN has exceeded the annual death rate of seasonal flu IN ONE MONTH!!!!

We would have millions of casualties if we were living business as usual.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Why would he wanna catch it? Why would anybody wanna catch any illness at all?
:heh:

I already did. And who tf wants to catch it? type of dumbass question is that?:heh:

Either way I been back and forth to the grocery store sometimes without a mask lol.
Precisely.

I don't even want a common cold.
I do.
Some of us know BS when we hear it.
but then you have the OP.

The type of idiots we're dealing with.

HeRD ImMuniTy DoE

Go Kamakzi yourself outside then, I'll pass. I like my lungs.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh people like us in that Corona be getting GANG jumped lol. You right the Coli has created a paranoid death cult around this. NOTHING matters(not even recoveries) but the deaths.

This is the Hive mind mentality I spoke about a few years back. 96% mild cases 4% severe according to worldometer which is used for a source and none of it matters...

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
This is the Hive mind mentality I spoke about a few years back. 96% mild cases 4% severe according to worldometer which is used for a source and none of it matters...

Coronavirus: 81% of cases are 'mild,' study says
Coronavirus: 81% of cases are mild, study says

MildInfectionChart.png

The Coli doesn't like data.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
It's not about the death toll. We have users on this very board whom have caught it. I can assure you, from their own mouth, they wouldn't want that shyt again nor anyone around them to have it. And they were mild cases. Majority having not been able to shake it for an entire month. I have never had a flu that last a month.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
OK. You're all about facts. What "just a flu" has EVER killed 40,000+ people in one month?

You clearly haven't been paying attention to the CDC for the last month who stated all deaths are CV that includes flu or pnuemonia or asthma attacks or anything at all.

How can you confirm these deaths as all CV? I'll wait for that...

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Precisely.

I don't even want a common cold.

but then you have the OP.

The type of idiots we're dealing with.

HeRD ImMuniTy DoE

Go Kamakzi yourself outside then, I'll pass. I like my lungs.
I dont wear masks because they are useless, just shyt.to make simpletons feel better.

I do what I always did, wash my hands before I eat. I dont rub my mouth after touching nasty shot, you know good hygiene.

Stop falling for fear mongering that is aimed to control you