LA County Covid Anti-body results coming in...

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
@Barnett114

bush this fukk shyt .... OP is one of dem fukk nikkaz with all this right wing conspiracy shyt
@Barnett114 Don't bush this. Lets wait and see if more data correlates. I don't know about this being "similar to flu" but there are many studies saying that most cases are mild and that we need to build up immunity.

Edit:

How TF is LA health department a conspiracy? lol

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Exactly

most of us been saying the stuff OP posted, thats not the point

point is how quickly it was spreading and people were actually dying. Despite season flu killing people yearly, it wasn’t killing 20k people in a month.

that was the reason we did all this, because people were not prepared for this. Our government in particular.

Other than that, a lot of us have been saying that most people already had it... but there isn’t even enough testing going around to prove it and there are still a lot of people at risk (elderly, asthmatics, etc.)
Flu season is typically october to feb.
2017-18, flu season 75k 80k died.

Those were confirmed flu deaths, not the bs covid deaths that arent confirmed. this is nothing new and nothing that hasnt been exp. Before

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Barnett114 Don't bush this. Lets wait and see if more data correlates. I don't know about this being "similar to flu" but there are many studies saying that most cases are mild and that we need to build up immunity.

Edit:

Many doctors and scientists have been saying it's like the flu...this is why the media is pushing the crazy studies that this is like no other thing on earth.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps

Edit:

folks literally dont read.
I posted the usc la coubty study and tge standford santa clara study, yet its a conspiracy. Smh.

Some people have are mentally warped.