LA County Covid Anti-body results coming in...

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I had it symptomatic in early February...did not remember until last week... What I remember is the intense pressure at the top of my head and the breathlessness..the many infections ingot back to back...

But I have no secondary effects from it..

That "flu" as u said made me have like 5 breakouts....so anyone with tougher health issues...even if they healed..can still fall ill again..back to back ...and this is what kills....weak imune system

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
But this was always known, as most people who got it would have minimal to mild symptoms. The problem is what you see in NYC, where the hospitals become flooded, especially those with underlying conditions. :mindblown:

So imagine rushing to smash this chick you met and got into a minor accident......you got to an overwhelmed hospital and a bloodclot develops............simple treatment, but you are pushed down because of a overworked hospital due to covid

multiply that by heart attacks, strokes, accidents, gunshot victims etc etc :francis:
Mofos can’t comprehend for shyt and lack critical thinking..

They keep trying to compare this shyt to the flu and it’s not..

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I do.
Some of us know BS when we hear it.
give it some time.......

.....you'll see.

charles-darwin3.jpg

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
On one hand the mortality rate is fairly low. On the other hand, it shows that the rate of infection is high, and that the most vulnerable in society are still a concern.

It also shows that social distancing has been working.

You could conceivably open things back up, but you will still be putting the vulnerable at risk i.e what Republican politicians are pushing for.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Facts. This is what some of us were tryna tell people. Good shyt OP. And then there is THIS.
Researchers found that too-strict social distancing could actually drag things out by slowing the formation of herd immunity. In one scenario that assumed 20 weeks of strict control measures and extensive social distancing, a resurgence followed the lifting of control measures that was nearly as bad as the peak of an uncontrolled epidemic.
“The social distancing was so effective that virtually no population immunity was built,” researchers wrote.
https://nypost.com/2020/04/14/harva...onavirus-social-distancing-may-be-until-2022/

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
But this was always known, as most people who got it would have minimal to mild symptoms. The problem is what you see in NYC, where the hospitals become flooded, especially those with underlying conditions. :mindblown:

So imagine rushing to smash this chick you met and got into a minor accident......you got to an overwhelmed hospital and a bloodclot develops............simple treatment, but you are pushed down because of a overworked hospital due to covid

multiply that by heart attacks, strokes, accidents, gunshot victims etc etc :francis:
Exactly

most of us been saying the stuff OP posted, thats not the point

point is how quickly it was spreading and people were actually dying. Despite season flu killing people yearly, it wasn’t killing 20k people in a month.

that was the reason we did all this, because people were not prepared for this. Our government in particular.

Other than that, a lot of us have been saying that most people already had it... but there isn’t even enough testing going around to prove it and there are still a lot of people at risk (elderly, asthmatics, etc.)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I think and rightfully so that the number of deaths/hospitalizations in a short per of time had officials worried. Hospitals were close to being overrun.

I don’t live in LA so I can’t speak about how things there.

where I live it was problem and every doctor I personally know was worried that this was going to be bad. They also said flu was wrong comparison, it was more like pneumonia.

I live in a city that is majority black, this outbreak of a untreatable viral infection hit my community hard. That’s all I really care about.
They ARE being overrun.

The fear and caution was necessary and the right thing to do.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
On one hand the mortality rate is fairly low. On the other hand, it shows that the rate of infection is high, and that the most vulnerable in society are still a concern.

It also shows that social distancing has been working.

You could conceivably open things back up, but you will still be putting the vulnerable at risk i.e what Republican politicians are pushing for.
No, this doesnt confirm anything you are saying. Lol.

It has a r naught value less than SARS, with a cfr equal to the flu, with most likely less deaths than the flu had in 2017-18, which led to no national lockdown.

All the hype and drastic.action was completely unneccesart, and people lives have.beennput.in jeopardy by the.state and federal governments actions.

You have had people with legit health issues who couldnt go to the hospital or have elective surgeries, such as.biopsy, tumor removals, and etc who might die because of this, not to mention thenpeople who will be bankrupted because of this, or the.people who had their lives finaniically destroyed.because of this.

Time to be.honest if you were a panicker. Just make sure you dont get led astray again, dont try to double dowb to save.face.