Kysre Gondrezick

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this broad already making "alterations" to her face, those soup coolers didn't use to look like this. she'll be transitioning from basketball soon like the Gonzales twins

broller

Veteran
Daps
they're determined to make it hard for men who like women with these alterations to differentiate from trannies. build a body and facial alterations are a deal breaker for me, not interested in the tranny look.

For real for real. I keep saying that liking build a bodies is part way to liking trannies.

this broad already making "alterations" to her face, those soup coolers didn't use to look like this. she'll be transitioning from basketball soon like the Gonzales twins

It's like scouting an athlete. If you keep looking at them, you're going to find something wrong. Some of these broads keep looking at themselves with all these selfies and mirror looks and they eventually scrutinize the stuff about themselves. Then they need to have procedures. SMH.

Last edited:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
:dead: It’s a basic card nothing out of the ordinary probably isn’t worth much.

I thought she was injured or something.
From what I recall she got cut after her rookie season then got signed by another squad but never played a regular season game after that first season. I can't remember if she got injured though. I know she's probably able to make far more off the court so she might not be motivated tbh.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
From what I recall she got cut after her rookie season then got signed by another squad but never played a regular season game after that first season. I can't remember if she got injured though. I know she's probably able to make far more off the court so she might not be motivated tbh.

Think she’s done playing for good? I can’t even pronounce her name.