Kysre Gondrezick

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Seen Kysre twice in person, McDonald’s All-American week ( didn’t make the team, thought shw was a snub) and Jordan’s All-American Game. Spoke to her and Josh. First of all when it comes to kid actresses who blow up to be bombshells, I have a hard time seeing them as sexy. Little Katie from My Wife and Kids is Little Katie, I can’t do it. The pawg daughter from The Gifted was the cute rich kid from Gotham :hubie: It takes a while not to see them as otherwise. Having said all of that, I have no idea how old Kysre was at the time, maybe 17/18, but this girl was mesmerizing. Like you’re staring at her ignoring how much of a creep you are hours after. She is absolutely bad. Son I never seen so many “friends” eyefukk their homies girl then what I was seeing with Josh Jackson. Who was one of the guys in question? Markelle Fultz. Cole world. Both of these men are in the league ready to make millions with nothing but Kysre’s at their disposal, but I heard they hate each other because of her. Fultz was one of his closest boys in the HS circuit.

Edit: Welp he’s still with her I think. Yikes!!!

Last edited:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Seen Kysre twice in person, McDonald’s All-American week ( didn’t make the team, thought shw was a snub) and Jordan’s All-American Game. Spoke to her and Josh. First of all when it comes to kid actresses who blow up to be bombshells, I have a hard time seeing them as sexy. Little Katie from My Wife and Kids is Little Katie, I can’t do it. The pawg daughter from The Gifted was the cute rich kid from Gotham :hubie: It takes a while not to see them as otherwise. Having said all of that, I have no idea how old Kysre was at the time, maybe 17/18, but this girl was mesmerizing. Like you’re staring at her ignoring how much of a creep you are hours after. She is absolutely bad. Son I never seen so many “friends” eyefukk their homies girl then what I was seeing with Josh Jackson. Who was one of the guys in question? Markelle Fultz. Cole world. Both of these men are in the league ready to make millions with nothing but Kysre’s at their disposal, but I heard they hate each other because of her. Fultz was one of his closest boys in the HS circuit.

Edit: Welp he’s still with her I think. Yikes!!!
:popcorn: