Kysre Gondrezick

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Seen Kysre twice in person, McDonald’s All-American week ( didn’t make the team, thought shw was a snub) and Jordan’s All-American Game. Spoke to her and Josh. First of all when it comes to kid actresses who blow up to be bombshells, I have a hard time seeing them as sexy. Little Katie from My Wife and Kids is Little Katie, I can’t do it. The pawg daughter from The Gifted was the cute rich kid from Gotham :hubie: It takes a while not to see them as otherwise. Having said all of that, I have no idea how old Kysre was at the time, maybe 17/18, but this girl was mesmerizing. Like you’re staring at her ignoring how much of a creep you are hours after. She is absolutely bad. Son I never seen so many “friends” eyefukk their homies girl then what I was seeing with Josh Jackson. Who was one of the guys in question? Markelle Fultz. Cole world. Both of these men are in the league ready to make millions with nothing but Kysre’s at their disposal, but I heard they hate each other because of her. Fultz was one of his closest boys in the HS circuit.

Edit: Welp he’s still with her I think. Yikes!!!
chattiest post I have ever seen in my life
:picard:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I was about to go all-in on this girl over the garbage season she had, getting multiple endorsement deals due to her looks and releasing an incoherent statement... Then I found out her father passed away in January at the age of 57

Edit: Man fukk it

This girl is getting by on looks only. Her game is trash. I can't believe she has endorsement deals with Adidas and Wilson basketball. She avg 1.9p,0.9a on 28%/28%/50% shooting in only 19 gms during her rookie season...she took a leave of absence last season due to mental illness/family drama.....Then came back last month and put out this incoherent barely readable statement.

FE0oRZxVIAYR9HU

Last edited:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Her game is trash...She got by on her looks.

Tamika Catchings should get fired...I would not let her draft another player.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This is the second straight year the Fever waived a Top 5 pick :gucci:

She literally was a projected 3rd round pick and most of those never sniff the W. She got drafted based on her looks. Maybe Addias gave Indy a kickback for taking her and they needed the money as the draft was WEAK